Feelings on used devices.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feelings on used devices.

I'm just curious to see how members feel about purchasing used devices. Is this something that is generally accepted? I know it might seem weird to use a device that some other dudes dick has touched, but as long as it has been cleaned properly I don't see an issue. Anyway, I have been thinking about purchasing a traction device but I'm really not interested in spending $200+ on one. Personally I'd feel better purchasing a used device as long as it is in good quality. This way if it doesn't work for me I'm not out as much money. Let me know your thoughts on this.

I don't see a problem with buying a second hand extender device. Stick it in the dish washer on a 30degree cycle and it'll be clean as a whistle. If the equipment can be washed and cleaned there can not be and issue with hygiene!
    Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
    Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

You do put your ass on a toliet seat that another ass has been on don't you? Wipe it clorox and you'll be fine.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Just dunk them in bleach and rinse well.

I don't know about pumps though.

I can see where you are coming from. $120 bucks for a bathmate.
        Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
        Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
        Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          You do put your ass on a toliet seat that another ass has been on don't you? Wipe it clorox and you'll be fine.
          HAHAHA! Leave it to Cusp!

LND

Comment

I can do you one better CUSP82!

You put your dick into vaginas that have had more that one dick in it all the time!

WHAT?
            It's not the size of the ship, but the motion in the ocean that counts!

7"X5.5" sailing right along!
            SeaCock!

Comment

You make a good point. Has the forum ever considered making a used devices for sale category?

Comment

Anything viral usually dies after a period of X time without a host (X varies depending on the virus).

Anything bacterial can be killed with hot water and soap, or a bleach solution.

So from a practical standpoint, you're probably okay. But yes, it's odd to think 'gee, someone else's penis has been in this device.'
                I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
                Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by SeaCock View Post
                  I can do you one better CUSP82!

You put your dick into vaginas that have had more that one dick in it all the time!

WHAT?
                  Oh no.no. none of us want to be reminded of that! Bad Seacock, bad! LOL.

LND

Comment

I see no problem in buying a used extender or hanger. Of course i wouldn't be keen on buying used fleshlight arsehole or used fleshlight pussy but as said used extender or hanger is ok.

Comment

You do put your ass on a toilet seat that another ass has been on don't you? Wipe it clorox and you'll be fine.
                      Originally posted by SeaCock View Post
                      You put your dick into vaginas that have had more that one dick in it all the time! WHAT?
                      Thanks for the good Saturday morning laugh. I first read the thread title and I thought no way, but you guys are 100% right, never would have thought about it like that.
                      Start Aug 7, 2012: BPEL 6 1/2" MSEG 4 5/8"
                      July 1, 2013: BPEL 8 1/8" MSEG 5 3/8"

GOALS: Short Term #3: BPEL 8 1/2" MSEG 5 1/2" | Long Term: BPEL 9" MSEG 6"
                      Progress: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
                        I see no problem in buying a used extender or hanger. Of course i wouldn't be keen on buying used fleshlight arsehole or used fleshlight pussy but as said used extender or hanger is ok.
                        I would buy a used extender provided I was getting an awesome deal on a quality product (X4, Jes, SG, PM) otherwise I'd get a Chinese extender off ebay to save a few bucks. I mean there's extenders selling for $30 out there.

I'm squeemish about buying a pump cylinder. Mainly because I can never seem to get the damn tubes 100% clean myself, so should I trust someone else? Well no. But if I'm saving over 50% on a thickwall cylinder (convienantly in my snize) I'd snatch it up in a heart beat!
                        Current
                        NBPEL: 6.25 [+.25]
                        BPEL: 6.75 [+.25]
                        BPSFL: 7.75 [+.5]
                        Girth: 5.5

Log

Comment

Working...
                        X