Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice Needed For Beginning PE With A Device

Hello guys,

I am looking for advice concerning beginning PE training with a device. I used a Fastsize about 5 years ago for a while but the stretch cord just killed it for me. After becoming curious about giving PE another shot, I decided to do a bit of research into the latest and greatest devices available. I have heard nothing but massive amounts of praise for the Penomet and was hoping to get some advice about it. I see that there are 3 packages available and I'm leaning towards the middle ground (if I take the leap) as it comes with 3 different intensity sheaths. Here's a bit of background about me

I have not practiced PE for quite a long time now, but am looking for a device that is fairly straight forward to use. From the reading I have done, the consensus seems to be that the Penomet offers substantial gains long term in both length and girth. This is particularly intriguing to me as I've always wanted more girth in particular. Instead of spending a bunch of time manually, I would simply prefer to be able to attach a device and get it done.

My manhood stats: 7.75 BPEL
    5.25 EG

Would you experienced user strongly recommend that I take the leap and get the device? 200 bux is significant but worth it if it truly produces substantial and permanent results. Also, I recall back in the day that there were some extender device modifications that make it a whole lot less hassle. If anyone has information on those, don't hesitate to inform me. However, seeing as I would be happy with minor increases in length if it meant significant girth increases, I wouldn't mind simply disregarding those mods in favor of getting the penomet device (if its truly that good).

Thanks guy and I hope to hear from you soon.

No one has any input to provide?

Comment

Penomet has a lot of supporters. I personally decided not to limit my pumping to the bathroom so I opted for a traditional air pump system with vacuum gauge. A top quality system can be put together for about $100 and you can pump anywhere you want. I do a lot of pumping in bed.

Penimaster Pro is a highly rated extender and considered comfortable. However, they cost upwards of $400. The VacExtender KR can be had for under $150. It is also a vacuum based device but can cause bruising if not properly and carefully mounted.

Good luck with whichever device you decide on.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Maybe you suould consider a different route of PE. Perhaps you could try manual pe for a bit then work into a device? If youre just looking for a device the bib hanger is a great one for hanging. Also vacu-tech brand pumps are the way to go as far as pumping. I also heard x4 labs penis extenders r pretty worthy as well. Its all up to you really.
        11/28/11:---------->Goal:
        BPFSL: 7 in. -----9 in.
        BPEL: 7 in. ----- 9 in.
        FSG: 4 in. ----- 6 in.
        EG: 6 in. ----- 7 in.

Comment

Working...
        X