bathmatedirect.com - legit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bathmatedirect.com - legit?

Has anybody purchased from them? I ordered because it came up first and I thought it was the official site but I'm not so sure now. :/

I couldn't tell ya. I bought a Bathmate about a month ago but i got it from the actual Bathmate site. What did you get and how did you pay?

Comment

Ordered a Hercules on my credit card. I thought that was the official site. Cant find any feedback about the site now. Has anybody had problems with fake sites? Doesn't seem to be too much info about what to do if you get duped.

Comment

id like to know as well. they seem legit and looks like it really can be the manufacturer themselves? did you receive order or shipping confirmation? any update?

Comment

I emailed them to cancel the order friday. I received a response saying that the order had been cancelled and that I would be refunded within 5 working days but I haven't actually been charged yet, so I'm not sure what that means. Also worth noting that I was not the only person sent this email. Another persons name was visible in the "sent to'' so there is a breach of privacy there. It's the complete lack of feedback and reviews of the site which made me skeptical.

Comment

well it actually seems to me that they are indeed the manufacturers of the bathmate. i want to give it a shot since i asked to pay through paypal and they sent me an invoice. only reason i want to order from them is that if it really is them, then its straight direct from the makers of the bathmate. and also its cheaper in total price (i used a coupon) and for the new model total is $142 and some change, opposed to retailers that are $159 +

Comment

I might go with this website now. <url removed>

Pretty competitive price and would be quicker shipping for me. No reviews though. Why do so few of these websites have consumer feedback?
              Last edited by Dangler; 10-23-2019, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanicSmurf View Post
                Has anybody purchased from them? I ordered because it came up first and I thought it was the official site but I'm not so sure now. :/

Yes i use this product but not from this site ...
                Last edited by Dangler; 12-06-2019, 07:41 AM.

Comment

fyi-

Quote Originally Posted by KMWylie

The ONLY place we recommend purchasing your
                  Bathmate from is - Bathpump.com.

Bathpump.com is an official, authorized distributor of the Bathmate. Sadly, there are a lot of sites out there saying they are legitimate, but really selling inferior (and dangerous) Chinese knockoffs.

Plus, thanks to our partnership with Bathpump.com, any Bathmate purchases through this site helps keep PEGym free! So, a win-win!! :-)
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I bought mine from xxxxxx
                    Last edited by Dangler; 12-06-2019, 07:43 AM.

Comment

I bought mine by thru the BM icon here at the pegym.

Comment

Working...
                      X