Looking into hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking into hanging

Been PEing for awhile now. Did a bout last year and got good gains, and got back on it and just finished JP's 90 day routine and going to continue my modified form of that. So I've noticed I have one super stiff ligament on the upper left side of my penis. Stretching it can be painful if I go hard enough. I tend to have stiff ligaments in my penis anyway. The super stiff lig on the left cause a leftward bend when erect and my dick always goes to the left when flaccid and it can be quite annoying. Also my dick has never really hung good when flaccid. It will always kind of bundle up and tend to point straight out, and now that I have some good girth can be quite annoying especially in places such as the gym in looser shorts that show a little bundle penis. I want to get into light hanging to get good flaccid hang and loosen up some of those ligs. Are the homemade devices good? Should I just go ahead and bite the bullet and get a bib? Any other comments on starting hanging?

Thanks for the advice

Read hanging 101 and blinks hanging guide. They will be a great help. Be prepared to spend the first month or two learning and working on technique with wrapping, hanger placement and adjustments.

I would get a bib hanger for sure, nothing is even remotely close to capability and comfort. I have tries several home made hangers and they were just not able to grasp properly once I got over 12 to 15 pounds. The one great thing about a Captains wench is that you can make one cheap and it will be ok to use long enough to see if hanging is something you will stay with. If you are dead set on making it work and you know your going to do it no matter what then get a bib hanger.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I currently hang with the captains wench. It can be a pain at times if you don't wrap at the right tightness or get it wrapped on tight enough. Once you get to the weight limit you will tend to over tighten to keep a harder grip so as to not slip. I will be buying a bibs soon, because I'm near weight limit. With those tight ligs you may want to work on your top lig by hand stretches other wise hanging might be harsh.
      :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Hanging is a great way to loosen up the ligament bundles and would probably do very well for you - though as mentioned above hanging is harsh especially on tight ligs, so take it slow!

I have to agree that a Bib is almost a must for long-term hanging. The Captain's Wench is a great way to start with minimal cost and many use it indefinitely, though I prefer the pull on the internals I can get from the Bib.

Either way, good luck - hanging is a lot of fun and almost relaxing in a way
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

K looked at the price of the BIB and not gonna get one now. I looked through the stickies and all the homemade devices looked wack, but the captain's wrench is exactly what I had in mind!! Im not looking to do a ton of weight anyway. Any tips when making it? Do you guys just use a carabiniere to attach weights and what type of weights do you use? I really think this has the potential to loosen me up a lot, because I had my penis loose before and it felt great.

Comment

ladysmanfelpz,

Here is a thread for my version of the captn's wench. Purchase two sizes of velcro one-wrap, self sticking wrap, ace bandage, and cable clamp, your ready to hang in about 10 minutes.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...tns-wench.html

start light and take it slow.

Comment

K gonna go get the stuff to build one tomorrow. Think im going to do the legit one namsokiek. I want it to be the most durable and comfortable it can be. What types of weights do you guys use? Would like to start at 5 lbs. Not really looking to have a dumbell hanging off my dick lol. I like the idea of the small fish weights. Any weights small and tight enough that you could wear them under clothing?

Comment

Good luck, just remember to squeeze all the blood out of your dick that's below the clamp. Start saving for a Bib it's the Dogs Bollocks...
                Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
                Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                X