Sizegenetics Tension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sizegenetics Tension

Recently acquired the sizegenetics device. All is well, im just having trouble understanding the tension part (seems important!). So let me get this straight, if I pull the bars (bars? or rods what is it) outwards from my dick then it adds tension? or is it the other way around? The closer the bars are the more tension there is?

Sorry if this is a dumb question :P I'm just having trouble understanding how it works.
    Started off with: 15cm BPEL
    Now: 15.6cm BPEL

extending everyday and sometimes doing some manual work as well, depending on if I have time or not :cool:

Goal: 17-18 cm (6.5-7 inches)

Extenders work by using spring tension to stretch the penis. The SG threads should be wound-in so no thread is showing. You will need to add spacers or remove depending on your penis length.

With the extender pressed against the base of your penis you should be able to compress the springs by pulling the extender towards the base. With the exender compressed and 'spring loaded' clamp your penis head under the strap. When you release the extender your penis should have a slight tension applied via the spring force. The adjusting screws can be increased depending on the traction/tension force required for pain free use.

Have a look on youtube and search for penis extenders. There are some videos by JES and Maleedge that show how they work. Hope this helps.
    Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
    Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Working...
    X