Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For how long can I use a vacuum pump per day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For how long can I use a vacuum pump per day?

Hello.

I have been using vacuum penis pump for about a month now.

Started with 2 sessions of 10 minutes per day (mon - fri)

Now Im up at 3 sessions of 10 minutes per day (mon - fri)

I really want to get girth and lenght results so my question is:

Can I pump for an hour per day?

Maybe 3 sessions of 10 minutes and then wait at least aa couple of hours and then do 3 sessions of 10 minutes again?

I want to hear answers from veteran pumpers who really knows.

I never pump with more pressure than what the provider told me to which was (6 Inhg).

So the pressure is not something that I want to increase, just the periods per day.

So thankful for answers to this

Btw, I feel that I have gained girth just in one month but I've never measured so I dont know how much.

Kind Regards

You can work up to a few hours daily, but the down side is that with the greater expansion the internal "meat" starts to be to small to properly fill the space. This results in a softer erection, so try to find a happy middle ground where your still expanding but not so fast that your erections become soft. Are you doing any in tube stretches or kegels?
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

hello,

so 6 sessions of 10 minutes (1 hour total) per day is not too much?

what is in-tube stretches?

thanks for you answers.

/tony

Comment

About once or twice a week I do three 20 minute sessions with light Ulis between sessions. I keep the vacuum between 4 and 5 hg. I generate a bit of edema that dissipates over the next hour. I have ED so if I want to have sex following the pumping session, I put on a tight constriction band which maintains my erection along with the additional 3/4" of temporary girth.p
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Everyone reacts differently, but I've done multiple hours per day at low pressure levels (3"hg or so). If its something you want to experiment with, just slowly work towards it. Its always best to ease into things slowly over time when it comes to PE. Your body should let you know how well its tolerating things
          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
            Everyone reacts differently, but I've done multiple hours per day at low pressure levels (3"hg or so). If its something you want to experiment with, just slowly work towards it. Its always best to ease into things slowly over time when it comes to PE. Your body should let you know how well its tolerating things
            Good advice. In addition to minimize edema one can use athletic wrap or condoms. Edema is a negative force due to vacuum induced fluid accumulation on the outer area which pushes against the internal structure negating any positive effect of pumping. Once you get experienced, spiking briefly to higher vacuum intermittently during your set is productive and is a consideration. as it cause a traction effect somewhat like a manual stretch motion.
            Dr. Richard R. Howard II , Dr. PH, MS, MPH, Tulane University Graduate
            Doctor supervised , mypenisdoctor.com
            e-mail – [email protected]
            web - mypenisdoctor.com, lghangerllc.com

Comment

If you are breaking up your hour into sessions of 10-min sessions an hour should not be a hard to work up to. I would jelq in between sessions to keep fluid build up at a minimum. If I plan a longer pump session like watching a movie I will wear a trimmed down cock cage under my glan as that area builds up excess fluid first. But I like to vary vacuum levels during the long session. I use an elliptical tube so I rotate it over time to pull in different directions during my session. The most important thing during longer or more pump sessions is to monitor your conditions for color changes. Good luck

Comment

I have pumped for several low pressure sets of 20 and even 30 minutes, totaling up to two hours or more without edema. Work slowly towards 20 minute sets and keep the hg at 3 or 4. Dr. Ric has mentioned some awsesome methods.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I never pump for more than 10 minutes at a time, and usually do 2 or 3 sets intermittently with some JP90 style jelqs. For the first month I kept it under 5hg but now I go up to but never over 7hg. I'm 21 and in good health, but I've noticed that getting too over zelous with pumping will kill your EQ the next day. Be safe and have fun experimenting.
                  Current
                  NBPEL: 6.25 [+.25]
                  BPEL: 6.75 [+.25]
                  BPSFL: 7.75 [+.5]
                  Girth: 5.5

Log

Comment

I have been pumping my penis and scrotum for over two years and this is what I have found. My various size penis pumps have demonstrated the ability after prolonged use to stretch the flaccid penis and scrotum to permanent gains of an inch on the flaccid penis and more than two inches in scrotum circumference. Photos available upon request.
                    Big D

Comment

This is a good pump routine https://www.pegym.com/articles/basel...e-more-experts
                      PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Small d

Hi I'm new here Nd unfortunately my penis is almost 4 inches when erect
                        So how can I get a huge thick penis and I'm not ready convinced so if you could explain or send pics that would be a relief on me .
                        Thank you
                        Leon

Comment

I’m afraid to go over 20minutes a day. But these post have me thinking otherwise. If you’re conditioned I’d assume 1 hour a day would be safe.
                          Start 4/1/18
                          BPEL - 7.25
                          MEG - 4.5
                          BEG - 4.75

Short Term Goal
                          BPEL - 8
                          MEG - 5
                          BEG - 5

Long Term Goal
                          BPEL - 8.5
                          MEG - 5.5
                          BEG - 5.5

Comment

Hey Leon!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
                            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I pump for about and hour with pressure and release 5 days a week. I have been building up to that for three years. It keeps the blood flowing for good big erections.
                              Big D

Comment

Working...
                              X