Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure if this extender is being used right...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if this extender is being used right...

Whats going on guys, I just started using this cheap ebay extender, the "proextender". But im not sure if im using it correctly, since the instructions werent as detailed as I would have liked, it came with a dvd but it didnt work. I've just started using it and can keep it on for hours at a time, with a bit of discomfort on the glans, as you can see theyre all bunched up, will probably start using the pad that came with it... But for the life of me I cant seem to get the grains of it to gain anymore, not sure if its because its cheap or im not doing something. I extend it to right where the threads show so it doesnt fall apart...may have to add the 3rd small bar, but im not sure if i can or not.
    Attached Files
    9/6/12

FL-12cm
    FG-11.5cm
    EL-16cm
    EG-13.2cm

Goal
    EL-21cm
    EG-16cm

Looks like correct fitment judging by the picture. Add/ subtract rods until it has some tension on it with less than 50% of the threads showing. I do about an hour, take a break, then do another one, etc. The idea is just top keep some tension on it so the ligaments stretch out. If you do 4-5 hours a day it should take about a month to start seeing results. I use talcum powder on the penis, and another trick is to do some pumping between your extending sessions to keep the glans puffed up so the noose can grab onto it better. Your glans ring will get tougher with time.
    Where there is PE there is love and understanding.

Start, Oct. '10:
    BPEL: 7.0"
    May 2014:
    BPEL: 7 and ~7/8"
    Goals:
    2014: BPEL 8.0"
    2025: BPEL 36.0"

Comment

You need to add a rod. Also use some wrapping if you intend to wear for long periods. Don't forget to remove regularly to ensure blood flow to the glands.
      Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
      Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Ok I added the final rod that came with the kit and managed to stretch my penis enough to get it in the noose. I extended all thw way out and the grains appear to be in the same place. I dont think I coukd stretch far enough to add another rod if I were to buy one, so I thinj its probably just the piece of crap extender. Also some scrotum skin goes into the base of the extender, not sure if that's normal or its judt from my turkey neck... eithrr way im doing FR to try and correct that
        9/6/12

FL-12cm
        FG-11.5cm
        EL-16cm
        EG-13.2cm

Goal
        EL-21cm
        EG-16cm

Comment

Have you wound the knurled adjusters in? The photo indicates that the adjusters are fully out. You need to wind these in first before you put your penis in. Set yours like the photo attached. Once fitted with a slight stretch on your penis ,adjust the knurled thumb screws out. This adjusting/setting applies the right amount of tension.
          jes.jpg

Also check this link out. Its a JES but basically the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHpwEOyobUk

Originally posted by davedavidson View Post
          Ok I added the final rod that came with the kit and managed to stretch my penis enough to get it in the noose. I extended all the way out and the grains appear to be in the same place. I don't think I could stretch far enough to add another rod if I were to buy one, so I think its probably just the piece of crap extender. Also some scrotum skin goes into the base of the extender, not sure if that's normal or its just from my turkey neck... either way I'm doing FR to try and correct that
          Wolfemother
          Last edited by Wolfemother; 02-17-2013, 05:05 PM.
          Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
          Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Yes I full retract it before I place my penis in. And seen thst video about 3 times already lol
            9/6/12

FL-12cm
            FG-11.5cm
            EL-16cm
            EG-13.2cm

Goal
            EL-21cm
            EG-16cm

Comment

Ok just played around with it and its actually increasing the grains now. It went down about half way, I guess the metal sticks a bit. But unfortuantely I know It wont be able to fully increase to the last mark...the device just wont go that far...thanks everyone. Il try this one out for a while then see if I want to move to a more expensive model
              9/6/12

FL-12cm
              FG-11.5cm
              EL-16cm
              EG-13.2cm

Goal
              EL-21cm
              EG-16cm

Comment

I have this same extender. Same cheap chinese dvd that doesn't work. One thing I noticed is that the screws won't turn unless they're both adjusted equally. If you extend one faster then the other, the discrepancy will cause more friction than the threads can handle. Also remember that they extend from the white base as well as beneath the rods. If one end is driven in all the way you wont necessarily notice if you're looking only at the opposite end. It took me a week or so to realize this. good luck

Comment

Working...
                X