Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard or tried magnetic/magnet weight hanging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard or tried magnetic/magnet weight hanging?

In this link, there's cheaper ones but this has a pic of what it would like attached to the penis.

Penis/Weight/Enlarger/Enlargement/Stretcher/MALE/MAGNET

Thinking of trying them. there's less expensive ones there
    Big Al
    Administrator
    PEGym Editor
    Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Big Al; 07-21-2009, 09:15 PM.

I tried it for a while and it's a worthless piece of shit. $80.00 right down the toilet regardless of how hard you try to make it work. The worst part of it is that the seller is the classic sketchy motherfucker that gives eBay a bad reputation; they're very quick to take your $$ but then when you try to contact them with a question or issues with the product then they're nowhere to be found. Assholes.

If you want something like that and pay only a couple of bucks (or nothing, cause you might have one at home already) then use a pad-lock. I used the padlock and it's the same thing; just a mild stretch that you can wear for a long time..........but only pay under $5.00 instead of a whopping $80.00.

Plus, if hanging is something you're truly interested in and want to spend some cash on a worthwhile, tried-&-true product, then fork over a couple of extra bucks for a good 'ole Bib Hanger. The thing is as well crafted as can be by BIB himself and is strong enough to hang a Ford Pinto from your dick.
    W.M.P.
    Last edited by W.M.P.; 07-19-2009, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
      The thing is as well crafted as can be by BIB himself and is strong enough to hang a Ford Pinto from your dick.
      But never substitute a Chevy Corvair! Ralph Nader made his career showing what happens when you bang into a Corvair!

Comment

how does a padlock work?
        what would you do and how would you use it?
        AP875

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
          But never substitute a Chevy Corvair! Ralph Nader made his career showing what happens when you bang into a Corvair!
          Unsafe At Any Speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
            Naw man, that was the Pinto. They were called 4-door hibachis. Rear end one of those and it would rupture the gas tank. Whoosh!

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by AP875 View Post
              how does a padlock work?
              what would you do and how would you use it?
              It works as any weight: It pulls down on your dick. You can either use it by simply putting your dick through the loop that's left when you close the lock, or you can just use a thick rubber band in a noose fashion, where you'll fasten one end right behind your glans and the other end to the pad lock's loop.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                Naw man, that was the Pinto. They were called 4-door hibachis. Rear end one of those and it would rupture the gas tank. Whoosh!
                Dang! You're right, JP. History is eluding me these days. You remember the classic scene in the Woody Allen movie (Sleeper, I think) where something just rolls up to and taps the Pinto and it explodes. Funny moment.

Comment

And ya know what else? The Ford Motor Co. revealed years later, that the Board of Directors deemed that it was cheaper to pay the claims when people lost their lives because of a bad engineering design, than it was to recall the Pinto and fix the defect so they continued to sell the product as was. Good ol' corporate greed.

AND, sorry about hijacking the thread. JP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Woa! Never seen anything like that!

Comment

Make a padlock hanger free- with diagram
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

sorry to bump such an old thread.

as far as this padlock hanger, can it be used as a regular hanger as part of a nightly routine -or- is it only effective when worn as an ADS?

if using for say, a few hours, is it possible to add additional weight to the padlock hanger?

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                          And ya know what else? The Ford Motor Co. revealed years later, that the Board of Directors deemed that it was cheaper to pay the claims when people lost their lives because of a bad engineering design, than it was to recall the Pinto and fix the defect so they continued to sell the product as was. Good ol' corporate greed.

AND, sorry about hijacking the thread. JP

Is that the reference in the movie FIGHT CLUB? When Tyler Durden is explaining what his job is?

*How heavy would be a sensible padlock to try this?
                          The cord is killing me. PE on and off for 8 to 9 years and not one fraction of an inch in length have I gained. I am at wit's end, in spring 2010 I discovered that I had a 'cord', and a thick, thick cord at that. I must gain length. Somehow. Nov 2011: Indented peyrones from hanging. Feel sick.

Comment

Sorry to bump up such an old thread, but it is possible to make your own PE Magnetic Weights isn't it. I ordered some cheap ones from eBay and what I noticed was, that the balls weren't Magnetic at all. That is why you can't find those balls on the internet.

I will make a new thread about this, but the things you need are just a metal ball (or more metal balls if you want more weight) two magnets which fit into a silicone sleeve and your done. If you are using more metal balls for more weights you need more magnets to connect them with each other.

Comment

Working...
                            X