X4 LABS EXTENDER HELP please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X4 LABS EXTENDER HELP please.

I just got my x4 labs extender an hour ago and have had it on since. a few questions ran through my mind and if anyone could help me clear them up that would be great.

• Assuming your supposed to strap your dong tight enough for the head to stay in place, is it normal for slight discoloration and coldness in the head?
    • When walking around, do you bend the extender 90degrees at the joint so its parallel to legs? And is that safe to do?
    • How long and how often should a beginner use it for?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    riceater
    Last edited by riceater; 02-17-2013, 03:27 PM.

For me I usually only take it off when the head of my penis starts to get numb when I feel it, but a slight coldness and discoloration is fine just as long as it doesn't turn completely purple or black. Always listen to your body.

You should use it 4-5 hours a day and sleeping at night will be your rest/healing time.

When I walk around with my extender I usually have it on my right side pointing down, I also have the wide girth base so I could put my balls and penis through the extender base and have less pain.

Comment

When your "moving around", you'll have a better experience if you will reduce the grams/tension. Stationary; you can increase it.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Four to five hours is what I've seen mention in many places for extender use, once you get more familiar with its use and effect on your body you can adjust the session length and hours per day.
        Coldness of the head and some discoloration is normal, you are reducing the flow of blood to the glans, it's when you completely cut off the flow of blood that you are in serious trouble.
        I wear the extender up, as you add more rods it becomes to difficult wear pointing down. I use the waist band of the trousers/shorts w/e to keep the extender stationary. The problem is that the extender in the down position becomes a pendulum and puts alot of bad stress on the tissues.
        Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
        King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

oops, * becomes too difficult to wear pointing down
          Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
          King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Thanks for the informative replies. How much of a strain should you be feeling when extending? Also I heard that its good to take it off every 20mins to let the blood flowing.

Comment

You paid a lot of money for an extender that has inscribed lines on both the right & left tension rods. They show you the grams of traction/pull. Each line as it just gets covered when you adjust the turning knobs on both sides. What ever value gram springs came with your X4, just divide that number by 3, for the value at each line.
              How much of a strain ? Theres no way to quantify that, and be useful.
              (Beads of sweat on forehead, teeth gritting moderately, skin turning bright red ??? )

How about 600-900 grams. Or if that is too much, use less.
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
              X