Good first air pump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good first air pump?

I would like to start pumping when I have completed JP90 in a few weeks. I know nothing about them. What is a good brand? Anything specific I should look for in choosing one? Anyone have comments on good ways to incorporate pumping into my manual routine?

I like my vacutech. Just make sure it's sized properly and has a pressure gauge on it. Check out the stickies at the beginning of the device forum, there are plenty of post on how to get into pumping.

Comment

Vacutech and Velseal cylinders from Pumptoys are good quality. I have a Velseal cylinder with a Mityvac pump. Its the same pump that Pumptoys sells on their website but you can get it a lot cheaper on Amazon. A gauge is a must for safe pumping. Definitely check out the articles and threads before starting. It is very easy to overdo it. Like youforme said, make sure you get the right size. The better companies have size charts to follow when ordering.
      I started integrating the pumping into my routine by replacing my girth work with the pump then gradually added my exercises back but at less intensity.
      Bondage.
      Some people call it domestic violence.
      We call it foreplay.
      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

I love my vacutech. Must have a gauge.
        12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
        6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
        4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
        The League Of PE Legends
        2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

I am also new to pumping..... About 2 months now. I bought a cheap EZ Grip as my first pump. It was uncomfortable and did not have a gauge. I read about different pumps and shopped around online. I have found the best pump for the money one that you can change cylinders as you increase size. I bought a combo from PNP on ebay. The pump is metal and has a nice gauge on it. You can remove the hose from the cylinder when you get the pressure right. It is easy to move around after the hose has been removed. Much more comfortable. It works better when milking also. The price is reasonable at around $60.00. Good luck man!.
          1/6/2013 BPEL:5.5 MEG 4.75

Comment

Just bought a Craftsman kit. All metal pump, 1 year warranty. I'm liking it. :-) (was a bit pricey, but you "seem" to get what you pay for)
            Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
              Just bought a Craftsman kit. All metal pump, 1 year warranty. I'm liking it. :-) (was a bit pricey, but you "seem" to get what you pay for)
              I believe the Craftsman pump you have is the same Mityvac I have. I saw it in Sears around Christmas. Mityvac manufactures it for Craftsman. Awesome pumps! It is also rebuildable with a small kit from Mityvac.
              Bondage.
              Some people call it domestic violence.
              We call it foreplay.
              Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking4more View Post
                I believe the Craftsman pump you have is the same Mityvac I have. I saw it in Sears around Christmas. Mityvac manufactures it for Craftsman. Awesome pumps! It is also rebuildable with a small kit from Mityvac.
                I almost got the mityvac brand, but a review on amazon stated that it was made out of plastic. I know that doesn't really make it an inferior product, but I like all metal, and besides, a local Sears had it and I didn't have to wait on an order. I hate waiting if I want it now. This is a different animal than the plain Bathmate that I'm used to....but like I said earlier, I'm definitely liking it. What type of pressure do you personally use?? Thanks again!
                Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

I have the same metal one as you from sears DW - I like it a lot, and the fact that it was rebuildable is why I bought it (sears also carries the plastic version, which I'm sure would last almost a lifetime as well)

I really like my Joel Kaplan cylinder - very comfortable and no seal to worry about!
                  2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
                  X