Finally Reached The Elusive Fatigue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Reached The Elusive Fatigue

Ive been hanging for months, had some setbacks (didnt have money to buy more weights lol) and some revelations. This past december I wasnt able to increase from 16lbs due to lack of succificient funds to buy the specific weight i wanted (cando soft grips) but i see it as a blessing in disguise now. During that period I was able to really perfect my attachment point, wrapping, tightening & just overall technique as a whole. If i DID have the sufficient funds to move up in weight God knows what wouldve happened with heavy weights & poor technique. Also, in this time i had come to the conclusion that i was not putting in enough time to see gains or feel fatigue (which is NECESSARY for gains). Id been hanging for 6 months but In retrospect i dont really count it as 6 months because my technique wasnt perfected until the 6 month nor was I doing the recommended minimum of 10hrs per week. Now with a new schedule, new insight & experience, I am doing 5 sets a day, 6 days a week surpassing the recomended 10 hrs a week...

Anywho Ive recently made it up to 18lbs & ive finally feel fatigue, im feeling it on the 5th set tho, but still I am feeling it & loving it lol.

Also I think i wouldve reached fatigue earlier in lower weights if I had increased my sets & had better technique!

Congrats. Luckily I've reached it on my second week and with much lower weight.

Finally though it is relieving to know that it's being done right.

Comment

Good on you. Technique is most important for hanging.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Nice. I just recently feel like Ive hit fatigue at 12.5lbs about 40 mins in. Tempted to increase weight in order to hit fatigue sooner but am afraid to toughin my ligs so Im going to just try to increase time. Hitting 2.5 hours a day. Have been haning since june with no notable gains so anxious to see how things from here.
        Starting..........Current
        BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
        BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
        NBPEL - 7"........8"
        MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal
        9.5"x6.5" :biggrin1: 8=======D

Comment

Working...
        X