No announcement yet.

My DIY extender for about $20 -- please comment and contribute on "version 1"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My DIY extender for about $20 -- please comment and contribute on "version 1"

I found the diagram and information "somewhere" -- maybe here, maybe google... I can't remember.... people complained that the instructions were not good enough. These pics should be easy to figure out.

G2G EXTENDER - OVERVIEW.jpg
    G2G EXTENDER - SIDE 2.jpg
    G2G EXTENDER - SIDE 1.jpg
    G2G EXTENDER - HEAD LOOP.jpg

I have only one concern when I use it.... my head gets a little bit cold. It is NOT numb or desensitized in any way that I can tell. The color is good, the edge of my head is little darker, but not blue, purple or anything like that. I was concerned about EQ or any negative effects so after wearing it for 20 minutes I took it off and waited another 20 minutes or so and then ballooned to see if there was any sensitivity loss or anything like that... all is good. No problems... since starting PE on Feb1/2013 my EQ is a solid 8 or 9 when I'm by myself and a 8/9/10 with my wife.

1) My head getting slightly cold ... is this a concern? I am curious to know if the X4 (or other extender) have the same effect as I am thinking of a different head attachment.

2) How long do people wear extenders? My goal was to wear it about 5-6 hours per day 3-4 times a week. Given that it's homemade I am extra cautious....

3) How much stretch? Should it feel tight like it does on manual stretching or can I just have it "snug" because it will be worn for longer periods of time.

4) Does anyone else just like the feeling? I am surprised I do, but I do.

5) Any other advice / tips / ideas are welcomed. This is my dick we are talking about I want to be SUPER SAFE.

6) Does anyone know of any problems that have come up because of an extender being worn? (links?)

Don't fear monger me please, but if you have something for me to watch out for, check for, monitor, etc... please share it!
    Going2Grow
    Last edited by Going2Grow; 03-08-2013, 07:12 PM. Reason: formatting
    DATE - BPEL / MSEG
    02.2013 - 6.25 / 5.5
    04.2013 - 6.50 / 5.7
    10.2013 - 6.75 / 5.75
    02.2014 - 7.00 / 5.75
    * Updated goals: Until Mrs. tells me to stop

Update: I have cut the center piece out of the base to allow less pressure when I wear it. What a big difference that has made.

I would appreciate any help here guys... 146 views and no comments or feedback?
    DATE - BPEL / MSEG
    02.2013 - 6.25 / 5.5
    04.2013 - 6.50 / 5.7
    10.2013 - 6.75 / 5.75
    02.2014 - 7.00 / 5.75

Comment

This will be strictly my opinion and perceptions, I don't want to discourage you either. What I don't like about about what I see, no spring assembly to apply constant dynamic tension, the assembly appears heavy and prone to binding at swivel points. The area where the base of the penis slides into has protruding screw and nut (extremely dangerous), the area that contacts the pubic pad is very thin and will lead to skin/tissue fatigue. The only pro in my opinion is that its cheap. I think the design can be improved a 1000% but would take more effort and elevate the production/material costs maybe x2-x3. I have nothing against home made devices and love tinkering myself. I think I'll work on something to feature here.
      Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
      King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

I made one similar. I can't stand it. Its so uncomfortable. Although I think yours looks a little better than mine. I agree with pfm on the tension. I think i would have rather bought a cheap one from ebay. Good luck with it.

Comment

Looks good. Couple of points though.
          1.) Change the noose and replace with a Velcro type flat strap.
          2.) Use with some wrapping -possible thera-band/cotton
          3.) With regard to tension I would start out low and increase as you get the strap arrangement and comfort right. I would remove every 20min and include some jelqs and replace.

Safety Note. Your device is capable of applying large loads however provided you use it with a sensible approach and ensure you do not get excessive cold or blue glans then it is no reason why you cant gain.

I personally use my JES extender as a pre-stretching device with the springs maxed prior to a hanging session.
          Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
          Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Necessity is the mother of invention. I like it, it looks good. But don't over do it, especially if you're just starting with extenders.
            It's all about consistency

Start date: Jan 17 2013 JP's 90 day...
            Original stats:
            BPEL------ 8.5 inches
            EG.--------5.7 inches
            ==========================
            Current: April 18 2013
            BPEL------ 8.5 inches
            EG----------6 inches
            EQ--------much better

Comment

I think if your head gets cold after awhile, id say take it off asap. When I used my homemade device, my head would also get cold after some time of use. There is no blood in the head, thats why.

Comment

Actually the the blood has been reduced not completely cut off, also the penis tends to become isolated from from the body while in the extender and doesn't get the warmth. If you were to say walk around the house with your penis hanging out of your fly so it's not tucked against your body, the head will become cold/cooler too, unless its very warm of course. I strap in extremely tight and the head/glans gets cold and blue; I've had no problems. I do keep a close watch and if anything does alarm me I will unstrap asap. I will balloon the head/glans before strapping in, essentially clamping the head/glans for more size. I want the head proportional with the shaft as the shaft gains some girth.
                Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Originally posted by pfm View Post
                  This will be strictly my opinion and perceptions, I don't want to discourage you either. What I don't like about about what I see, no spring assembly to apply constant dynamic tension, the assembly appears heavy and prone to binding at swivel points. The area where the base of the penis slides into has protruding screw and nut (extremely dangerous), the area that contacts the pubic pad is very thin and will lead to skin/tissue fatigue. The only pro in my opinion is that its cheap. I think the design can be improved a 1000% but would take more effort and elevate the production/material costs maybe x2-x3. I have nothing against home made devices and love tinkering myself. I think I'll work on something to feature here.
                  Bang on for all the assessments. I'd be happy to see your design. I think if we can work together on making one that can be made from Home Depot or another chain that it would be better than something 'crazy custom'. I don't know about the dynamic tension; that is beyond my skills.

I do use a facecloth doubled up on the bottom 1/2 of the base where it presses into my body. This, plus the center cut out has made it 100% comfortable at the base. I do have to sit with my legs pretty far open but I do that anyway.

Originally posted by wolfemother
                  1.) Change the noose and replace with a Velcro type flat strap.
                  2.) Use with some wrapping -possible thera-band/cotton
                  As soon as I get some time I will do this... I could not find Thera-band... what STORE can I get it from? Walmart? Shoppers Drug Mart? (I'm Canadian eh!)
                  DATE - BPEL / MSEG
                  02.2013 - 6.25 / 5.5
                  04.2013 - 6.50 / 5.7
                  10.2013 - 6.75 / 5.75
                  02.2014 - 7.00 / 5.75

Comment

I'm still doing some thinking, but will look into OSH, Home Depot and Lowe's for whats available, oh also Tap Plastic.

Comment

I am still LOVING my extender. I can wear it for 30 minutes with no cold penis (it's now in a open ended sock that has a "peek hole" in it for colour checks) and no discomfort at all. I just feel the gentle stretch. I set timers each time because it's so comfortable I am amazed at how fast the time goes by. I am adding 5 minutes to my cycle every few days.... following the advice of "EVERYONE" to not overdo it. I figure if I am going to do this "forever" then a nice slow start is what's best. ("Forever" or until asked to stop!!)
                      DATE - BPEL / MSEG
                      02.2013 - 6.25 / 5.5
                      04.2013 - 6.50 / 5.7
                      10.2013 - 6.75 / 5.75
                      02.2014 - 7.00 / 5.75

Comment

When choking your chicken, it's always best to remember what happens when you choke someones' neck.
                        I agree on the advice to lose the noose and use a strap with a wrap.
                        A cold glans penis is a warning sign to stop immediately!

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                        Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Originally posted by second lensman View Post
                          I agree on the advice to lose the noose and use a strap with a wrap.
                          I am working on a replacement until for the head attachment. I am super limited for time; privacy and skill. I was impressed with myself for the first creation. There is ALOT of work to be done; but for under $20 I have something I can wear for 30 minutes at a time.

Originally posted by second lensman View Post
                          A cold glans penis is a warning sign to stop immediately!
                          This is of concern to me because my head gets cool within minutes. It does not get blue, maybe there is a slight tint but I think it's from being squished. Would the cold come at the same time as numbness? I never get numb, I check it every 5 minutes or so both colour and touch test. I am not paranoid, it's my dick, so I am careful.
                          DATE - BPEL / MSEG
                          02.2013 - 6.25 / 5.5
                          04.2013 - 6.50 / 5.7
                          10.2013 - 6.75 / 5.75
                          02.2014 - 7.00 / 5.75

Comment

Well I have tried to make a head attachment that is not the noose and I could not make it work. I still want to try an alternate head attachment. I don't experience any EQ problems after, no sensation loss, etc.

I love the extender; I wear it for about 20 minutes at a time. I end up re-stretching / tightening after about 7 minutes, so I get 2 adjustments in. It feels right because I am feeling the stretch deep between my legs, behind my balls.

Anyone want to chime in here? I have experienced growth; hopefully the Mrs will be around tonight and I can get some help measuring.... nobody, sadly not even me, can work my dick like she can.

My routine using this is to wear it for about 20 minutes and take about a 2 minute break where I shake my dick using a downward V grip on the base and shake it pretty vigorously. Then I get my erection (sometimes using a cockring because I'm lazy and it's faster) and keep it for about 10-20 minutes repeatedly getting close to cumming but I now can Kegel well enough that if I am at all trying I can prevent myself from cumming.
                            DATE - BPEL / MSEG
                            02.2013 - 6.25 / 5.5
                            04.2013 - 6.50 / 5.7
                            10.2013 - 6.75 / 5.75
                            02.2014 - 7.00 / 5.75

Comment

^ Fuck that is a good idea! REP YOU!
                              DATE - BPEL / MSEG
                              02.2013 - 6.25 / 5.5
                              04.2013 - 6.50 / 5.7
                              10.2013 - 6.75 / 5.75