Bathmate update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate update

I was using my Bathmate today and I got a real good warm up, started with my beginners air pump and pumped my cock up, washed my hair, while warming my ball sack up. I took the air pump off and put on the bath mate and pumped it max. Proceeded to wash the rest of me off and after I was done about 5 minutes, I took the BM off and massaged my penis and reapplied the Bathmate and got a really good pump. Dried off and went and sat on my couch and watched TV pumping every 5 minutes. I left it on for 20 minutes straight and noticed my cock filled the entire circumference of the Hercules. I was amazed at this routine. It seems the fresh water pressure really stretched the limits of my cock. Quite honestly once I got over the feeling of a "blow torch" being applied to my shaft I let the device do its job. After my routine I measure my tool and it measured 6" around but I am still shy of my 6" length mark. But it seems to me if I want to push the issue of length in the Bathmate I need to let the diameter of my haft fill the Bathmate. Anyone can help I am about 7 weeks using the Bathmate? I was able to do the rest of my routine and successfully edge too.

Can't help cause I'm a newb and looking into purchasing one myself...

But dude, if it feels like there is a "blowtorch" on your schlong, don't you think it would be wise to take it easy on the intensity until you are ready for the max? I honestly don't know enough about the process by any means, but it sounds like you are risking damage for fast gains. Hopefully someone else with more experience chimes in.

Comment

Yeah be careful with that feeling. I had that feeling when I pumped to max I got discolouration that didn't go away. Still trying to fix it with lactic acid products

Comment

I used the blowtorch term loosely I could really feel the stretch and this was trying to do it like Bathmate recommends. I did not get turtling. But honestly everytime I use the thing I get a real intense stretch feeling.

Comment

Yeah as long as there is no pain you will feel that kind of hot sensation no pain though. The pump after is good though I am still skeptical of its long term permanent gains
          Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
          Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
          Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
          http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
          X