Question on Bathmate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Bathmate...

Quick question. I have been doing PE for roughly 2 months now and supplementing that with the Bathmate for 1 week so far. So far, when I use the bathmate I see how much it expands in the cylinder, but as soon as I take it off, it deflates like a balloon.

I have read that you should see temporary gains immediately and have an extra "pump." Why am I not seeing this? Does this mean that I will not be able to gain from the Bathmate? Would really appreciate advice...

The size in tube is never going to be the same as outside the tube. If you want to see size gains measure before and after. With pumping the way it works is to create space for new cells to grow inside, so with consistant use the internats will slowly grow to fill in the extra space. Best when used with a manual routine to help the internals grow. Please understand the time frame you need to make permanent growth will be measured by years. Happy Tugging!
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Thanks for your response. I understand that permanent gains will take time. Im more concerned with how long it will take to see the temporary "pump" everyone talks about from the Bathmate that lasts a couple hours (useful for sex)...

Comment

Temp gains should be from the first use, again measure before and after. Also are you doing a full 20 minutes? Or any edging after? How hard are you pumping? If you want to use pre sex, put a cock ring on for a last pump and you should see a nice fat one.
        :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Originally posted by Glamissand1 View Post
          If you want to use pre sex, put a cock ring on for a last pump and you should see a nice fat one.
          so it goes like this : 1. wear cock ring 2. get into BM and pump for a little while 3. get off and have a fat dick for a while ?

asschopper i use the BM too and my flaccid is bigger for a while (from 1 minute to 2-3 hours sometimes) after the pump..
          start - 11/1/13|11/10/13
          Bpel 14.6 cm | Nbpel 14 cm
          UpperEG 12.3 cm | 12.6 cm (5,5x5)in

Comment

UPDATE: After using the bathmate now for ~1.5 months, i see a pretty sizeable pump immediately afterwards, but it dissipates pretty quickly (within minutes). I think there may be a slight residual pump that lasts a little longer (not that significant though)...

Can I ever expect for this pump (how big it is immediately after taking of the BM) to last for hours?

Comment

When you pump for 20 minutes take it of every 5 mins and fill it full of water reapply and you will get the sizable temporary gains you are looking for, i git a 6" circumference.

Comment

I notice that the flaccid gains upon coming out of the BM are HUGE. but when i get an errection the girth decreases but its still bigger than before... may be because of the time it takes to get the erection after the BM

Question 1: Will i be able to have the massive post BM girth in errect form? Or does it always shrink a little within the first few minutes?

Question 2: Did the temporary girth gains continue to increase past the first 1-2 months... or is that pretty much it?

Question 3: How long did it take for your temporary gains to stick around for more than an hour?

Comment

Originally posted by asschopper View Post
                  I notice that the flaccid gains upon coming out of the BM are HUGE. but when i get an errection the girth decreases but its still bigger than before... may be because of the time it takes to get the erection after the BM

Question 1: Will i be able to have the massive post BM girth in errect form? Or does it always shrink a little within the first few minutes?
                  In my experience it does always shrink a little. The hercules which I use allows the penis to absorb alot of water which makes the girth look fairly expanded. Having said that using the BM makes my girth look sizeable.

Question 2: Did the temporary girth gains continue to increase past the first 1-2 months... or is that pretty much it? The gains do increase past a couple of months so long as you are consistent in your routine.

Question 3: How long did it take for your temporary gains to stick around for more than an hour?
                  Temp gains can last for a couple of hours. Regular pumping can increase size over time.
                  bathmateresults.net

Comment

Working...
                  X