Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever heard of PENIS MASTER enlargment device !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever heard of PENIS MASTER enlargment device !!

This is my first time on these forms so i apoplogise for my lack of knowledge ahead of time but long story short im looking into making my dick bigger not as simple as it sounds with all these options availible, I opted for the penis extender route i came across this company Penis Master and they have the best deal so far even includes a JELQ device like the one advertised on this site so my only concern would be is i havent found any reviews on this brand and im concerned on its authenticity if anyone has any info on the results i can expect or if this thing is just a total waste of money id be glad to hear, Overall i just want to know if this will give me the bang for my buck

Your hands are free and they seemed to have worked for most of us. Why not give it a try before you spend the money.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I'd recommend you take more time to investigate the many brands available, and do lots of digging at the PEGym.

It's all about comfort !
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I'm not really into devices, I always feel people think they will surely grow quicker and more if they put money on the table and buy instruments.

Well, as Cusp said, your hands can do plenty of work and I advise you at least not to start with devices, in years to come you will have plenty of time to ponder the use of machines on your penis.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Yes, I've heard of the PenisMaster (aka PeniMaster) and was something I was looking at about 4-5 years ago. I like the way the support piece just snaps in and snaps off. With other extenders that do not use that system, you release by loosening the strap and risk scraping the glans/skin etc. The other advantage is you strap in before stretching your penis, this gives you better positioning of your strap, penis etc. The only thing I don't like is that the support piece sits low in the rods so you have alot of extra rod jutting out, but it does add some protection to the glans. I've kicked the end of my glans many times while in bed tucking my legs up with the extender pointing away from me. The other point I like is that the model (I forget his handle) actually demonstrates how to use the product.
          I ended up buying the X4 Labs extender and putting on the extender as described by Treetop in the X4 Labs forums, slip the base on, strap into the support piece, slip extension rod into the support piece, stretch and screw the rods into the assembly to complete the assembly.
          I don't recall if the support piece is prone to breakage or becoming loose after time. I recall it was a favorite of another board some years ago.
          Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
          King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

I've used an extender and it hurt at the glans position and around base of penis. So I switched to Phallosans, liked it. But phallosans caused glans swell when not wearing their protector cup (got some bad blisters). So Penimaster (belt configuration) has been great so far. Used about 2 months. Recommend it if you want to stretch all day, but best not wear sleeping (always get wood at night and it can get uncomfortable). Besides I figure Wally needs rest.

Comment

note differences between:
              Penis Master
              and
              Penimaster
              Two entirely different products.
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                Your hands are free and they seemed to have worked for most of us. Why not give it a try before you spend the money.
                Well Ive actually tryed my hand at JELQing before lol, to be honest i think my whole techinque wasnt up to par and it just turned me off the whole experience, if you could recomend me to some beginner techniques i wouldnt mind giving it another go but the traction device was my lazy way out loll

Comment

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
                  Well, as Cusp said, your hands can do plenty of work and I advise you at least not to start with devices, in years to come you will have plenty of time to ponder the use of machines on your penis.
                  Really you think technology would have invented sex machines by then ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                    note differences between:
                    Penis Master
                    and
                    Penimaster
                    Two entirely different products.
                    Thanks for pointing this out Im not sure if everyone is talking about the right brand!! beacause the one im concerned about is called the "Penis master" Penis Master, I already know the Penimaster is a good brand up there with the X4 but the brand im talking about is a cheaper introduction tractioner and i was just worried if it was a total rip off

Comment

The PenisMaster, formerly known as the PeniMaster, is the only device proven to induce permanent penis enlargement. The PenisMaster is vastly superior to any other penis enlargement device on the market, in terms of design, construction and effectiveness. Quoted from the Penis Master site.
                      Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                      King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Dangler is right, there is a current device that is called penimaster that has no connection to the penis master. I should have been more clear and used formerly known as, I apologize for the confusion.

Comment

Talking about cheap extenders, I ordered the LeLuv ExtenderLite and was told they were out of stock. I really want to test an all nylon material extender. They did refund me the money next day, which is awesome. I'm still going to order that extender when they get more in.

Comment

Originally posted by Semihard View Post
                            Well Ive actually tryed my hand at JELQing before lol, to be honest i think my whole techinque wasnt up to par and it just turned me off the whole experience, if you could recomend me to some beginner techniques i wouldnt mind giving it another go but the traction device was my lazy way out loll
                            That's where you want to start , have a look at JP90 routine and at the other threads gathered in this link.
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/2093-read-before-you-post-maximize-your-success-here.html

And again you want technology to build sex machines, but look at me, I AM a sex machine .

Don't be lazy you sloppy fat snail! Or You won't gain .
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
                              That's where you want to start , have a look at JP90 routine and at the other threads gathered in this link.
                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/2093-read-before-you-post-maximize-your-success-here.html

And again you want technology to build sex machines, but look at me, I AM a sex machine .

Don't be lazy you sloppy fat snail! Or You won't gain .
                              Thanks for the link Popol im forsure going to check it out , and talking about machines we have the technology we can rebuild him ! loll well sex was never the issue as my girl refers to me as the rainman :P but personally size has been an issue to to myself, i guess ive always just wanted that WOW
                              effect when i whipped it out lmao. currently my stats are BPEL:6" EGM:5"

Comment

Working...
                              X