Penimaster Pro large sluices; review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penimaster Pro large sluices; review

One of my only complaints that I've ever had with my PM Pro is that the sluice was so tight that I would get concerned about circulation issues. I had done a few different tricks to help with this (pre-stretching the sluice, the latex balloon mod, etc).

Not too long ago, Penimaster released a large size sluice, and I ordered a few bags of them. I have to say, it eliminates the only problem I've ever had with the device. The large size sluice fits so much better and makes the unit that much more comfortable. For anyone having problems with their sluice being too tight, problems entering the chamber, etc.. It makes a huge difference. I'll attach a couple of pictures showing a size comparison.

Pictures:

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3535c795.jpg
    Standard sluice vs. large sluice size comparison

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3e11bee5.jpg
    Large sluice installed...
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Do you still use yours?
    Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
    Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Just started back up with it today actually. I got the large sluices in a while ago but haven't done much with them. Going back to adding at least 4 hours of extending per day on top of my hanging. I figure it will be a good way to end strong at the end of April, where I will switch to a girth oriented routine for a while
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
        One of my only complaints that I've ever had with my PM Pro is that the sluice was so tight that I would get concerned about circulation issues. I had done a few different tricks to help with this (pre-stretching the sluice, the latex balloon mod, etc).

Not too long ago, Penimaster released a large size sluice, and I ordered a few bags of them. I have to say, it eliminates the only problem I've ever had with the device. The large size sluice fits so much better and makes the unit that much more comfortable. For anyone having problems with their sluice being too tight, problems entering the chamber, etc.. It makes a huge difference. I'll attach a couple of pictures showing a size comparison.

Pictures:

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3535c795.jpg
        Standard sluice vs. large sluice size comparison

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3e11bee5.jpg
        Large sluice installed...
        Yes, I had the exact same experience. I've been using the large Sluice for about two weeks and the PM pro can be worn for 8+ hours now. Which the best option for me at a desk job. Now it we can only get them to make a better and stronger belt.

Comment

with the small sluice I had to take a break every 2 hours. I just did a 4 hour set this morning with no problems at all, I'm really liking the larger sluice!
          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

What is the longest time you had the PM Pro on with the larger sluice and was there any blister problem ?

Comment

4 hours continuous currently with no issues at all. I'll work up to 6 hours over the course of a few weeks
              2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Thanks for the update! When you say "large" sluice, are you talking about the XL-Sluice or this an entirely new size? Thank you for all you help!

Comment

Yes, you are correct. XL sluice it's what I meant!
                  2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Excellent! Thank you!

Comment

just an update.

today I did a 5-hour set ( continuous, no breaks). I did get a little swelling, but nothing I'd call abnormal. I'm pretty sure that a 6-hour set won't be a problem either, and I'm going to continue to work slowly towards 6 hour sets as a goal ( that's about as long as I can normal go without a restroom break). This makes it easy to put on before heading to work, and not have to bring the pump ball along with me as I just take it off after the long set is finished.
                      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                        just an update.

today I did a 5-hour set ( continuous, no breaks). I did get a little swelling, but nothing I'd call abnormal. I'm pretty sure that a 6-hour set won't be a problem either, and I'm going to continue to work slowly towards 6 hour sets as a goal ( that's about as long as I can normal go without a restroom break). This makes it easy to put on before heading to work, and not have to bring the pump ball along with me as I just take it off after the long set is finished.
                        I have gone 5 hours in mine...

I get a good deal of edema as we have discussed...also some slippage.

Have you had any problems with slippage in these long sets???
                        JULY 2012 BPEL: 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.7 7.8 7.9 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 8.6 8.7 8.8 8.9 9.0

JULY 2012 MEG: 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5

Comment

no, no slippage issues at all
                          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

How much weight or resistance?
                            Starting size: 8 inches non bonepressed, 8.5 inches bonepressed, 5.2 inch midshaft girth, 5,5 inch base girth.

Current size: 9.5 inches non bonepressed, 9.8 inches bonepressed, 6.25 inch midshaft girth, 6.5 inch base girth.

Comment

600-900 grams. I rarely extend with any more tension than that
                              2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
                              X