BM issue what about SG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BM issue what about SG

Ive got a loose rib ligament and am getting injections to fix it. I am using bathmate atm but noticing it kind of hurts my bad rib when pumping. I wouldnt want to delay healing from using a dick pump.

I was planning on using BM for a month or two, then buy Sizegenetics, then use that combo for 6 months to a year, and then add jelqing maybe as a last resort.

My question is, since the pumping hurts, would stopping the use of bathmate and buying the extender by itself be okay? Or am I better off waiting and using bathmate for a while before bothering with the extender?

First focus on healing dude! After you're okay to go, add either the bathmate or the extender to your routines and do not use jelqs as a last resort, combo them with the devices to boost your gains!
    LOG

NBPEL 6.0
    EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
    (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

Comment

Jelqing should never be a last resort, it should be the first resort.
      Pumping and extending should be an addition to your routine, not your main routine.
      Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
      Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
      Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
      http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
      X