Is This Hanger Legit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is This Hanger Legit?

$40 penis hanger and penis stretcher real penis enlargement : bib hanger video

Is this legit?

Wondering if there is a contact us section that I missed?

If not, anyone know where I can find a legit bib hanger other then the original website (and perhaps a cheaper one)?
    Big Al
    Administrator
    PEGym Editor
    Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Big Al; 04-03-2013, 12:49 PM. Reason: Link to spam site

That is malehangers knockoff of bibs hardcore. Yes it is legit. Don't know the quality of it. Only place to get a cheaper bib is if someone is selling them on the forums would be my guess.

Comment

^x2
      Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
      Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Ya don't need hardware dude. Just stick to the manual stuff. It's a slippery slope, just don't want you to look like a freak incase your gf/wife finds your "stash" one day.
        "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
          Ya don't need hardware dude. Just stick to the manual stuff. It's a slippery slope, just don't want you to look like a freak incase your gf/wife finds your "stash" one day.
          Hanging is the bomb, let her find the stash and you will look like a freak, a freak with a big dong.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Will PE be a scam if this doesn't work for you, either? Don't fall into the trap of throwing money at something in the hopes it will be your magic pill. I say save your money and use what you already have.

That isn't to say hanging isn't a good, effective method of PE. It is. However, you already have many tools at your disposal and have encountered significant problems. This likely is not what you are looking for.
            "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
            Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
            Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
            As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
              Will PE be a scam if this doesn't work for you, either? Don't fall into the trap of throwing money at something in the hopes it will be your magic pill. I say save your money and use what you already have.

That isn't to say hanging isn't a good, effective method of PE. It is. However, you already have many tools at your disposal and have encountered significant problems. This likely is not what you are looking for.
              I made a hanger and once I fell in love with it...bought a Bib. Do some searches.
              PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowingMine View Post
                I made a hanger and once I fell in love with it...bought a Bib. Do some searches.
                ?
                "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I love my closet; it's full of hangers!

Okay, maybe that wasn't funny lol
                  You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

?
                    I do not understand your "?", but allow me to clarify. I made a hanger to see if I would like it. I liked it and bought a bib because I heard that it was so much better! Been hanging ever since.
                    PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                      I love my closet; it's full of hangers!

Okay, maybe that wasn't funny lol
                      This post made me chuckle

Comment

No but I will e very sad as people tel me hanging is the 'last hope'?
                        Trouble is that I need to go buy weights to make this work and its not really sold anywhere near me (im in the UK). I will research more though.

Comment

Originally posted by charles-perry View Post
                          No but I will e very sad as people tel me hanging is the 'last hope'?
                          Trouble is that I need to go buy weights to make this work and its not really sold anywhere near me (im in the UK). I will research more though.
                          You can use water until you find weights.

I've been too lazy to go buy weights so I've been using water bottles.

1L of water = 1kg
                          My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
                            You can use water until you find weights.

I've been too lazy to go buy weights so I've been using water bottles.

1L of water = 1kg
                            Interesting - that I have.
                            But it comes with a single hook no?
                            I have a 5 litre water bottle which I could fill 1 litre at a time?

Comment

I use 1.5L bottles of water (coke bottles), I put each bottle into a bag and then attach each bag to the hanger's hook.
                              My progress log

Comment

Working...
                              X