Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• penis extender

I bought a penis extender yesterday.

there is guide but i want to ask you how u work with it. How many time did u use it ? and how many time did u add in the next days ?

There's a wealth of information already on this subject in the archives of the forum.
    Personally, I bought several different brands threw them all out. Too uncomfortable for me.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Even penimaster? I have no experience with other extenders, went straight for the penimaster pro, but I have to say that I'm pretty happy about it. I can wear it up to 2 hours without any discomfort.

Comment

Originally posted by Sai Baba View Post
        I bought a penis extender yesterday.

there is guide but i want to ask you how u work with it. How many time did u use it ? and how many time did u add in the next days ?
        Its always recommended to follow the guide that comes with the product that you purchased. Its then worth using the search function to see how other people are wearing the products.

Everyone is different and will have different preferences as to when and how long they start wearing the extenders for.

Take things gradual though, I can understand that your eager to see gains but dont increase the device too quickly
        SizeGenetics PEGym Group

Comment

Working...
        X