Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received Vacutech today...

Hey all,

Received my Vacutech thickwall "complete system" today, and received instructions for the nipple pump, and not the penis pump. Is there an online copy of the instructions anywhere?

Also, my mother picked up the parcel off the postie, as I was at work, and she said "I wonder what this is", and the postie said that its contents were listed on the box, and started reading aloud the contents, including pump, and lube, which the female postie said with a smile on her face, lol. All the naughty and PE stuff I've ordered in the past were in plain packaging, with no information at all. I mean, I don't really give a shit, because my mother knows about my PE(I'd rather her know the truth than to think I'm ordering dildos or other sex toys and getting in touch with my anal side.), but a lot of people here keep it all a secret, so it wouldn't be good for them.

Lmao. Haha sorry bro for laughing but that is funny. Fml moment. I ordered my pump from them with no mention of the contents. I would contact them and let them know for future purchases.
    12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
    6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
    4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    The League Of PE Legends
    2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Vacutech support got back to me quickly, with a .doc file of the instructions and an apology. +1 to their support.

I didn't mention the mail incident to them, besides, I found it quite hilarious myself.

Comment

Lol
        Originally posted by fixindatbend View Post
        hey all,

received my vacutech thickwall "complete system" today, and received instructions for the nipple pump, and not the penis pump. Is there an online copy of the instructions anywhere?

Also, my mother picked up the parcel off the postie, as i was at work, and she said "i wonder what this is", and the postie said that its contents were listed on the box, and started reading aloud the contents, including pump, and lube, which the female postie said with a smile on her face, lol. All the naughty and pe stuff i've ordered in the past were in plain packaging, with no information at all. I mean, i don't really give a shit, because my mother knows about my pe(i'd rather her know the truth than to think i'm ordering dildos or other sex toys and getting in touch with my anal side.), but a lot of people here keep it all a secret, so it wouldn't be good for them.
        Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
        Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Working...
        X