Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Free* Stealth Innerwear - size C22

Hey all,

If you don't know what the product is, you can check it out here: Stealth Innerwear

I ordered the wrong size for my initial order (it was a bit too small) so I'm offering it for free to anyone who is correctly sized for it and will actually use it. It is a size C22. I have moved to up a D24 and it's perfect for me.

I am about 3.5" Flaccid Length and 3.5" Flaccid Girth. In Length, if you are slightly longer or shorter, then it will work fine because you can roll it or unroll it to make it give you more Length. The Girth is what you should be looking at. If you are 3.4 FG or below on Girth, then the C22 would be fine. I am 3.5 FG and it was even fine for me for 4 hours, but after 4 hours I just got a little bit uncomfortable, and I wanted to be able to wear it all day, so I moved up to the "D" size Girth.

I only wore it for 4 hours, and I've washed it, so it's clean and practically brand new for you. Here is a picture I took so you can check it out: imgur: the simple image sharer

First person to reply or PM me and convince me they are the correct size, gets it! Please include your shipping address.
    closed185
    Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Last edited by closed185; 04-11-2013, 12:15 PM.

Looks like my what a grip that I used for hanging, what exactly is its purpose?
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

This looks interesting. Does it actually have any other use, apart from you know... keeping you from turtling?
      Started off with: 15cm BPEL
      Now: 15.6cm BPEL

extending everyday and sometimes doing some manual work as well, depending on if I have time or not :cool:

Goal: 17-18 cm (6.5-7 inches)

Comment

I'll make the same offer for an F28, never worn. FP, the purpose is only to prevent turtling, though there's some claimed DIR circulation benefits, check their website for details.
        Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
        "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
        "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
          Looks like my what a grip that I used for hanging, what exactly is its purpose?
          Go to the site millia, it is different. It is the first design of its type and I am actually going to buy one myself. It is very nicely designed.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
            Go to the site millia, it is different. It is the first design of its type and I am actually going to buy one myself. It is very nicely designed.
            Other than being allegedly charged with ions and having something that won't allow the testicles to retract, it is the same to me, at least from what I can tell by their website.
            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
            X