Proextender No Improvement After 1 Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proextender No Improvement After 1 Year

I've been using the proextender for about a year now. I wear it 6 hours a day. I've added two (1-inch) screws and probably will add another soon. There's no doubt my unerect (when it's flaccid) stretches further and longer. I can pull all the way to my belly button, which is longer than my erect penis! My erect penis is not longer or wider. Not even a little bit. This confirms what I suspected all along.
    All this device does is stretch this skin of penis and maybe the tendon inside body that penis wraps around, but does not make corpus cavernosum bigger - which is where blood goes when erect.
    Very frustrating. Has anyone else had similar experience.

PS- Please take my poll, if you been using PE for at least 9 months
    Increased my erect penis in length by 0.5-1 inches
    50.00%
    Increased my erect penis in length by more than 1 inch
    6.25%
    Increased my flaccid penis in length but not my erect penis
    9.38%
    No change or improvement
    34.38%
    Last edited by oneye; 04-13-2013, 05:27 PM.

Review TGC theory, it may help turn your flaccid gains to erect gains.
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

According to TCG theorgy, seems like my smooth muscle is limiting factor..so have to switch to girth exercise. I don't know anything about this.
      Last edited by oneye; 04-13-2013, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Did you do any other exercises along with wearing the extender? I solely wore mine for 600 hours and gained nothing.
        START - BPEL 7.25 EG 5.25 (MIDSHAFT)
        NOW - BPEL 9.00 EG 5.50 (MIDSHAFT)
        GOAL - BPEL 9.25 EG 6.0 (WHOLESHAFT)

"Having a big cock has made me a cocky bastard" -Miami-Cock

Comment

Nah i haven't been doing exercises. Don't have that much time, but guess i'll have to make time.

Comment

My BPEL starting was around 6.25 inches now is around 7.5 inches this is due to X4 labs extender. I've added 3 inches of bar, start was 2.5 inches of extension rod and current is 5.5 inches of extension bar added to extender. When I'm stretching I can feel an internal stretch during the session and internal fatigue at the end of the day; I try to avoid outer skin stretch/resistance to maximize the traction to the internals.
            Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
            King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Originally posted by pfm View Post
              My BPEL starting was around 6.25 inches now is around 7.5 inches this is due to X4 labs extender. I've added 3 inches of bar, start was 2.5 inches of extension rod and current is 5.5 inches of extension bar added to extender. When I'm stretching I can feel an internal stretch during the session and internal fatigue at the end of the day; I try to avoid outer skin stretch/resistance to maximize the traction to the internals.
              wow sounds amazing! i wish i could get those results. i haven't gotten anything. how long have you been using ur device? how do u maximize the internal tension?

ps - take the poll!

Comment

I wear the extender point upwards, so I pull some of the skin from the scrotum area through the base opening to keep the skin loose. Supposedly wearing the extender up put more traction on the tunica, so that's my primary wearing position. I started the extender about 5 years ago, wore for 3 years and hit a plateau at a little less than 8 inches stretched in the extender; I decided to take a year off and returned to extending last October.
                Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

I wear the extender point upwards, so I pull some of the skin from the scrotum area through the base opening to keep the skin loose. Supposedly wearing the extender up put more traction on the tunica, so that's my primary wearing position. I started the extender about 5 years ago, wore for 3 years and hit a plateau at a little less than 8 inches stretched in the extender; I decided to take a year off and returned to extending last October.
                  I wear my extender pointing down is that bad? Whats the difference with facing up or down?
                  Began-3/5/2013
                  NBFL: 4'1/2
                  NBFG: 4.0'' TBD
                  BPEL: 7'
                  NBEL:6 1/4
                  BPFSL:TBD

AKA:Rollin

The extender Works!!!
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

The school of thought is that wearing the extender down is putting the traction to the ligaments, wearing up is the tunica and somewhere between is spread across both; I point it up to wear under clothing not so much for the theory above.

Comment

I think it's good to mix it up. This way you're putting tension on the penis and its attachments in all different directions. Obviously, if you're wearing it in public or at work can't have it sticking straight out or you might rub people the wrong way. No pun intented.

Take my poll!

Comment

I havent measured yet i havent reached 250 hours yet but as soon as i do i will take poll if results are shown
                        Began-3/5/2013
                        NBFL: 4'1/2
                        NBFG: 4.0'' TBD
                        BPEL: 7'
                        NBEL:6 1/4
                        BPFSL:TBD

AKA:Rollin

The extender Works!!!
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

i too have the x4 labs extender and although i just started march i am already making crazy gains! first month (started at 6.5 erect length) i gained .3/.4 inch (6.8/.9) and i am almost 100 percent positive that by the end of this month (month 2) that i will be at about 7.2/.3 im anxious to measure but promised myself i wouldnt cheat lol. oh btw gained .1 erect girth(5.6) during first month, not much but i think i will start doing girth exercises to help with that. one last thing i take L-arginine, and L-lysine bought from wal-mart cheap, for blood flow and speedier healing process = faster gains!
                          starting - 3/2/2013- erect length 6.5, erect girth 5.5

now - 4/3/2013- erect length 6.8/9, erect girth 5.6

IF YOUR NOT FIRST, THEN YOUR LAST! YEE HAWW TEXAS!

Comment

Originally posted by dterrelw View Post
                            i too have the x4 labs extender and although i just started march i am already making crazy gains! first month (started at 6.5 erect length) i gained .3/.4 inch (6.8/.9) and i am almost 100 percent positive that by the end of this month (month 2) that i will be at about 7.2/.3 im anxious to measure but promised myself i wouldnt cheat lol. oh btw gained .1 erect girth(5.6) during first month, not much but i think i will start doing girth exercises to help with that. one last thing i take L-arginine, and L-lysine bought from wal-mart cheap, for blood flow and speedier healing process = faster gains!
                            I'd prefer if people refrain from mentioning specific products like x4 labs or whatever, because all the tension devices are more or less the same. I find it very hard to believe anyone would or could gain 0.7 inches in 2 months. That's almost the speed at which hair grows. Sorry just very skeptical. How many hours are days do u where it?

Comment

In the late 1990's I had experience with an extender coupled with pumping and gained 5/8's of an inch. For those who wish multi inch gains, the traction level in the extenders are insufficient to trigger much collagen remodeling to a larger size. Remodeling is a process whereby the traction causes molecular bond separation at the fibril level resulting in reconstruction phase or remodeling phase to a larger fiber and penis. Collagen is very tough and requires much traction. See this article if you wish for a more complete explanation. The Precise Mechanism of the Penis Enlargement Response through Manual and Mechanical Intervention. . Some who are easy gainers may have more gains than others based on genetics using traction devices. I hope that this has been of some help. Don't get me wrong, the extender originated in late 1990's and was a technological breakthrough and they remain a useful innovative device.
                              Last edited by Dr Ric; 04-18-2013, 03:50 PM.
                              Dr. Richard R. Howard II , Dr. PH, MS, MPH, Tulane University Graduate
                              Doctor supervised , mypenisdoctor.com
                              e-mail – [email protected]
                              web - mypenisdoctor.com, lghangerllc.com

Comment

Working...
                              X