Chinese Handcuffs hanger..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Handcuffs hanger..

Ever play with the chinese finger cuffs when you were a kid? The harder you pull the tighter the tension gets.. Has anyone experimented with this design as a hanger or ADS device? Seems like it would grip well.
    Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

You can try it if you wish, I would not do it with my dick.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

If you can fit your dingus through one of those you really have some girth work to do.
      Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

LOL.. I know.. I was hoping I'd inspire some inventive person to make a bigger one.. Leather might be nice..

Comment

I've seen this brought up in other forums over the years and the reactions are always the same , but if you could limit the minimal diameter and use a material that isn't going shred the h*ll out of your shaft ... I think it would work well. If you think about it using plumbing or conduit clamps and fittings or your penis seems scarier.
          Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
          King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

How to Make Chinese Handcuffs | eHow

Comment

This is going to make me uber-rich how to make a chinese finger trap easy mode by D&V - YouTube

What material would one want to use? It needs to be strong, yet easy on the skin.. some kind of semi stretchable silicon? Thorn bush?

Comment

If you could somehow make a thin silicone tubing that had a chinese finger trap BETWEEN the silicone layers, so that when it grabbed the skin it wouldn't hurt so bad, I think that would be a good idea.
                Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

I have friends that are engineers and manufacturers, but I don't think I can bring this up to them..

So we get a silicon sleeve and then use soft leather to make the cuff,, One end is closed with a hook on it. Might work for lighter weights, but can you imagine the constriction with 30 lbs I tried hanging just 7 lbs last night.. Wow that's a lot of weight..

Comment

They have vacuum hangers that you can look into that don't shrink while expanding that still provide the same concept that you're thinking of. Instead of clamping something down onto your penis it creates a vacuum seal around your glans and shaft and then that's how you hang. Less stress on the penis and some people report getting a better hang from it, but the only thing is that at heavier weights it will fall off (I think around the 17+lb area).
                    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I made one using 1/4" nylon ribbon, but the problem is, it needs to be pulled from both directions. Mine just kept slipping off no matter how much I kept adjusting it.

Comment

I kicked this idea around a couple months ago and here are the obstacles I see.

1. pressure on the glans: a finger trap that covers the glans will also compress the glans when weight is applied.

2. the edge of the trap could feel like it's cutting into the shaft when weight is applied.

3. weight transferred to the dorsal vein could cause damage depending on the weight.

I don't think a trap encased in silicone would work, the trap strands need to slide to constrict. Encasing it in silicone would prevent sliding.

A silicone sleeve under the trap may provide enough padding at the ends to prevent the cutting feeling. I'm not sure how you would attach the weight under this scenario.

Comment

Working...
                        X