Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Every Day Or Every Other Day For Results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Every Day Or Every Other Day For Results?

Hey guys,

Was trying to get a better idea of this so thought I would try it under a clearer thread. I am trying to get an idea of those of you attaining clear results, what is your frequency with the PE? Some are suggesting everyday (albeit, lighter work outs) while others are suggesting a more weight-lifter like strategy of maybe 3 days a week. Ten years ago when I started (for a brief two and a half month run) I was doing the PE every other day but the technique was so-so. I managed to squeeze out about a half inch in length and then another 1/4 in circumference (of course I still question the accuracy of measuring until I see closer to an inch change from my original stats). Now I am going into an every other day routine of about 30 minutes stretching (in all directions), 30 minutes of jelqing and about 30 minutes in the pump.

Who here getting noticeable results are finding the kind of frequency working best?

Best

Squid
    8/10/97
    BPEL 6 3/4''
    EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
    BPEL 7 1/8"
    EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
    BPEL 7 1/4"
    EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
    BPEL 7 1/4+"
    NPBEL 6.6
    EG 5 1/4"
    BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
    BPEL 7.5
    NBEL 6.75
    EG ?

Long term goal
    BPEL 8"
    EG 6

Wheres the poll?
    Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
    8" bpel
    5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
    8 3/4 bpel !!!
    5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
    10 bpel
    7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

I'd say day on day off strategy is good. Personally I think the muscles need rest. And if you work to hard you working against yourself.

Comment

best is to.. yes have days off. keep an eye on your penis..BUT ALSO dont take too many days off.. could cause time wasting 8]

Comment

Rest days are critical for growth, in most cases.
          Everyone dies...
          But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Working...
          X