Possible hanging injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible hanging injury

I'm starting to get concerned over a loss of feeling I've experienced after a hanging session last night. I was doing homework during a session and lost track of time. Before I knew it about 40 minutes had passed. I removed the hanger and jelqued for several minutes to restore circulation as usual, but a moderate numbness remained in the glans and upper shaft. I hoped that feeling would return after a nights sleep, but this morning the same areas reamain slightly numb. I was able to develop an erection last night with no problem, but am worried about this being permanent. I understand the reasons why limiting hanging time to 20 minutes is so important, and am concerned about tissue death/ nerve damage. Does anyone have any advice? should I pause PE or see a doctor?

I've heard that people can hang for like 5 hours a day.. you should prob take a break from PE some weeks to see if it getting better.

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
      I've heard that people can hang for like 5 hours a day.. you should prob take a break from PE some weeks to see if it getting better.
      All at once ? Or do they take breaks ?
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Depends on the weight. If you are doing heavy hanging, you also are apply more force on the noose device which can cut off circulation from the glans so you would need to have a break like every 10-15 minutes allowing circulation to get back to the glans.
        Begin 7/25/2011:
        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I would suggest a warm compress, and give it a few days to see if the numbness starts to subside. Tissue death would be obvious, as soon as you took off the hanger you would have a huge surge of pain, within hours the skin color would have changed. I noticed people on this forum are obsessed with tissue death
          Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
          King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

thanks pfm

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
              Careful saying something like that. Some newbie may see it and get the same problem spicyfish just got. That is definitely not recommended.

Comment

And for the record most do not hang with heavy weight five hours a day. Extenders and light weight (1-3 lbs of pressure) can be worn for longer periods of time because the noose can support it without cutting off circulation.
                Common sense does apply.
                Begin 7/25/2011:
                NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

i would not like to get hanged up with it as this thing irritates me a lot

Comment

Originally posted by pfm View Post
                    I would suggest a warm compress, and give it a few days to see if the numbness starts to subside. Tissue death would be obvious, as soon as you took off the hanger you would have a huge surge of pain, within hours the skin color would have changed. I noticed people on this forum are obsessed with tissue death
                    you would not feel pain if there was nerve damage or tissue death. Stop doing the hanging and relax. Stop all the pe ideas for your own good!

Comment

You would feel a surge of pain when you undo the hanger, at the point between the dead tissue and the living tissue, his entire body is not dead so don't say there will not be any pain else there would be no numbness; the skin and tissue color will change too. Obviously you stop hanging and allow it too heal, a warm compress will help the healing. If the nerve cluster has been permanently damaged, there may be persistent numbness or pain.
                      Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                      King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

damn it "too heal = to heal".
                        pfm
                        Last edited by pfm; 05-14-2013, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X