Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate Newb Problem - ZERO Suction

Hi guys, how are you all?

I recently purchased a Bathmate (Hercules I think it is... definitely the legit model judging from the packaging and purchased from a reputable site in my home country).

It looks like a fairly good quality piece of kit, but I just cannot for the life of me get it working.

The main problem I have is basically zero suction.

Here's what happens:

* I take a shower, warm up etc like the manual says
    * Fill the Bathmate with water and hold under the valve end
    * Quickly insert my penis into the bathmate, and then tilt it back up so it's parallel to the shower floor (no water is escaping or anything(
    * I start pumping the Bathmate into my body... and at this point I can feel a tiny bit of suction but nothing remotely strong at all. If I let my hand go from the bathmate it would just drop off.
    * While I pump water comes out (as is supposed to). I can pump to the point where no water comes out but there is still zero suction.

I'm all shaved etc, so that shouldn't be a problem. This is just pissing me off now though; I've probably tried about 20 times in the past 24 hours to actually get the Bathmate to attach itself with any suction force. Because of the strange customer guarantee laws where I live I won't be able to get a refund either if it doesn't work.

Can anyone help me out thanks?

Once you get the BM filled up(standing)and have a bit of a hard-on. Slide it over your member with the BM pointed down,and leave the valve alone. As you pump out the water the one way valve will do its thing. Just keep pressure to the body while pumping. Hope that works, I also just posted an answer about the ring effect here a few mins ago if you are looking for a more info.

Comment

Hey man I just recently purchased the x40 and I'm having the same exact problem I think after the 10 attempts trying it I got one good suction. Sometimes ill get suction but my member will get stuck on the side of the BM so it won't let it get pumped any longer only wider making it actually painful to use. I feel ur frustration. I've followed every step I'm shaved and all and no luck so far hope others can shed some advice

Comment

Is water coming out when you press it down
        Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Water comes out when I pump, yeah... until it reaches a point where no more water will escape.

The thing is always filled with bubbles etc too.

Comment

The seal between your skin and the Bathmate is apparently not tight, otherwise you wouldn't be getting bubbles. It has to be perfectly sealed. There could be a gap down by your balls that is allowing air to enter. Try re-positioning and hold your ball sack down and out of the way. It is possible the foam seal around the base is not glued on correctly, which is another way air could be getting in. The foam seal on mine eventually wore out, and I replaced it with one I crafted from closed cell foam. Keep experimenting, and I think you will finally get the knack of it. It is well worth it. I have been using my Bathmate Hercules for almost two years, and it has really made a difference in girth. It becomes a bit 'ad"dick"tive'.

Comment

Yeah I'm thinking I probably am not getting the seal bit right... however, what concerns me is that if I fill it up with water and then pump it on to a large part of my body (like my thigh) there is still very low suction... almost like the valve is broken or faulty or something.

Comment

I purchased the X30 and have only had it a few weeks now. Not to be offensive in anyway, but just make sure you are reading the instructions thoroughly. The Hydromax valve is modified from the original hercules and goliath. The little plastic switch on the end needs to be in the locked position when filling the tube with water. This locks the valve closed to keep water in and air out when placing it over your penis. Once it is in place. Unlock it after it is in place right before you press the BM to your body. Press firmly and let up quickly without letting go out of the tube. I don't know about the hercules, but do not touch the valve at any point, except to quickly flip the little latch to "unlocked", unless the intent is to release it from your body. If you press on the valve, even the slightest bit, while pumping, you will lose pressure.

Codicile: I have stated the following myself on other threads, and read the same in other reviews on spread across the internet. Maybe its physiological issue. I have read multiple complaints about the BM while showering. Curiously, I was successful the first use only in the shower. I have not been able to get or hold suction since. I find it works best while seated in the bathtub and pumping while the BathMate is completely submerged. Works perfect every time.

As far as the foam ring being glued on? Mine is not and was not glued, out of the box. Works fine as is. I don't think that matters. And yes it is primarily a girth device. Do not expect any magical length gains. Manual methods are likely your best bet for permanent and steady length improvement.

That's my brief experience with the bathmate.

Draw your own conclusion. I think the Bathmate is awesome and feels incredible despite the lack of my being able to use it in the shower.
                LilNudeDude
                Last edited by LilNudeDude; 05-19-2013, 12:16 AM.
                Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
                Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
                Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

I think I've got the hercules - it has a little black nib in the end of it if that helps? I've still had no luck with it though

Comment

Are you still trying to use it in the shower?

Have you tried to use it while sitting in the bath?
                    Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
                    Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
                    Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

I have the same problem we need a solution for that.

Comment

Originally posted by OMARs View Post
                        I have the same problem we need a solution for that.
                        Try going through the checklist on Bathmate Valve Problems ? Bathmate Support .
                        PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

I have an X40 and ALWAYS use it while in the bath so that the fit between the Bathmate and my body is UNDER THE WATER. This gives a great seal I have tried it a few times outside of the bath and it doesn't seal at all and I am fully shaved smooth Hope this helps.
                          25/01/14: BPEL 6'' * 5.1'' .......... 25/03/14: BPEL 6.3'' & 5.1

31/10/14: BPEL 6.5'' & 5.3 .......... 02/03/15 BPEL 6.75'' * 5.5''

10/01/16: BPEL 6.9'' * 5.4''

07/03/16: BPEL 7.1'' * 5.5'' - Including various breaks here and there

Comment

Working...
                          X