Hanging Light weights for time vs heavy weights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging Light weights for time vs heavy weights

When I hang 2.5 -3 lbs I get a full extension on my wiener and it's comfortable. If I do this for 6 hours a day am I really helping myself? Would 5 or 10 lbs for 2 hours be better? With 2.5lbs I don't really feel any strain, just a bit of a stretch... I just don't want to waste 6 months hanging too light of a weight.

I like hanging better than extending because with extending there is the pressure against the pubic bone, sometimes I slip out, etc.. I still do both though.

My long term goal is really just about an inch or so in length..
    Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

DO NOT HANG WITHOUT READING THE FORUMS A LOT!

You shouldn't hang for that long in the same angle and weights must be increased as with time, slowly, your tissues create some resistance to your current weight.
    LOG

NBPEL 6.0
    EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
    (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

Comment

Whatever you do, you need to be hitting fatigue in order to reach plastic deformation. If you feel no strain from 6 hours hang time, you need to bump up the weight.
      (current)
      BPEL: 6.125"
      MEG: 4.5"

(target)
      BPEL: ​7"
      MEG: ​6"

Comment

But with 6 hours of hang time one can achieve fatigue with MUCH less weight so it can definitely work.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

After a few hours he must switch hanging angles!
          PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Do you guys ever hang while laying bed? I have my weight hanging OTL and over side of bed. Seems to work ok.
            Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Comment

Working...
            X