new to this ... and i have a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to this ... and i have a question

I'm currently looking to buy a penis extender and I've been doing some reasearch I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the quick extender pro any testimonials? Thank you

http://www.quickextenderpro.com/peni...r-standard.php
    timetostretch21
    Last edited by timetostretch21; 05-23-2013, 01:13 PM.

your link is for the "upgrade kit", which appears not to include the base. Already got that part ? You'll need one.
    I have a link in my sig for extender shoppers, might help shop wisely. Got a foreskin ? That'll factor in to the fastening picture.
    Do not get in a hurry.

Oh, before I forget
    to the PEGym.
    Two groups for extenders are:
    X-4 Extenders Club - PEGym Forums
    Penimaster Pro - PEGym Forums

Research & shop wisely !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Oops I copied the wrong link. I don't yet have one. And I am circumsized to answer your question..

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
        your link is for the "upgrade kit", which appears not to include the base. Already got that part ? You'll need one.
        I have a link in my sig for extender shoppers, might help shop wisely. Got a foreskin ? That'll factor in to the fastening picture.
        Do not get in a hurry.

Oh, before I forget
        to the PEGym.
        Two groups for extenders are:
        X-4 Extenders Club - PEGym Forums
        Penimaster Pro - PEGym Forums

Research & shop wisely !
        Quick Extender Pro Deluxe Standard Edition penis extender detailed information page

Comment

compare around, x4labs, size genetics, penimaster pro, and just for grins ebay penis extenders. Isn't shopping fun when you have to do it yourself ?
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Bump

Comment

If you're looking for a comparative opinion ... they use a double noose system which in theory distributes the load bearing between the two nooses (X4 has a quad support piece that can do the same thing in addition noose and strap combinations); the problem is that double strapping is not that easy. The nooses they use appear to be hollow center, so I believe they stretch more than the solid nooses used by others. The advantage of being hollow is that they will flatten and become narrow straps. I did use the solid noose with the X4 extender for a period of time, but as I increased the tension the noose became unbearable, the tendency for the noose to slip out of its catch became frequent and the nooses wore out very quickly. I personally would recommend a strap system since you're circumcised and can take advantage of it.
              Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
              King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Originally posted by pfm View Post
                If you're looking for a comparative opinion ... they use a double noose system which in theory distributes the load bearing between the two nooses (X4 has a quad support piece that can do the same thing in addition noose and strap combinations); the problem is that double strapping is not that easy. The nooses they use appear to be hollow center, so I believe they stretch more than the solid nooses used by others. The advantage of being hollow is that they will flatten and become narrow straps. I did use the solid noose with the X4 extender for a period of time, but as I increased the tension the noose became unbearable, the tendency for the noose to slip out of its catch became frequent and the nooses wore out very quickly. I personally would recommend a strap system since you're circumcised and can take advantage of it.
                Thanks for the reply. Which extenders use the strap system?

Comment

There are a lot of extenders using a hybrid support system that allows the user to choose to use a strap or noose. I don't have a list of these extenders and advise you to search using keys words that include hybrid or comfort strap.
                  Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                  King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Originally posted by pfm View Post
                    There are a lot of extenders using a hybrid support system that allows the user to choose to use a strap or noose. I don't have a list of these extenders and advise you to search using keys words that include hybrid or comfort strap.
                    For the quick extender pro you don't think the noose comfort pads will be enough? What about the x4 deluxe?

Comment

Working...
                    X