Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pumping routine and pe using Bathmate Hercules?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumping routine and pe using Bathmate Hercules?

I have been pumping with a Bathmate Hercules model for the past 5 weeks now and have been noticing some modest gains in length. I originally started at about 5.9 inches in length and 4.7 inches in girth and after 5 weeks of pumping am now at about 6.2 inches in length and 5.7 inches in girth. Almost an inch gain in girth in a month.

So far so good.

My routine is to pump for about 20 minutes (I built up to this time), gradually increasing the pressure every 5 minutes or so. After each 20 minute pumping session I do between 100 and 200 jelqs. I jelq twice a day.

I have been using this routine non-stop for the past 5 weeks and have noticed a fuller, bigger dick.

However, my question is:

Am I doing everything right? and are there any better excercises that I need to add to my routine?

Finally, I have noticed that at high pressure after using the pump my penis experiences a bit of discoloration. As in it gets a bit red. This does not seem to affect the functioning of my dick. Is this normal?

Additionally, what are the proper ways of measuring your dick while flacid and errect, as I have noticed people posting on the forums size measurements with acronyms like BPL or something of that nature. Any advice on this would be appreciated.
Working...
X