pegym your my only hope wars man all the way totaly geekin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pegym your my only hope wars man all the way totaly geekin

Hi, shehulk here. I have been viewing this site for a while and have posted a few questions. Nott sure if they have been answered. Ok, so whats my problem? i've been using the sizegentics device for a while but now have had to stop as i found a lump under my penis shaft. My EQ was like 1 so started thinking, shit have i broke my dick like any man would. Well, what did i do? There is no way it can be ED at my age. What have i done anyway? i need help from you guys coz you all now more about the inside of a dick than i do. What do i do? I've been reading like crazy a post by AJ about injury and stuff but i don't know wants wrong because it weren't there before and i think that the device had made my problems worse not better. i get that their is a risk but come on, no man wants to do that to his jimmy so plz help.
    not2big
    Senior Super Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by not2big; 05-22-2013, 11:53 AM. Reason: A few grammatical changes to make it more understandable

Have you ever hear dof peyronies disease? Might be this? This sounds like a scenario where you should ask a doctor.

Comment

did he said it was a cyst but waiting to see another doc about a second opinion nah defo not that well i hope not to convergent and im only 25

Comment

I would stop using the extender for a few weeks to see if it goes away. You may have bruised some of the underlying tissue and it needs time to heal. If there is no improvement, the doctor is your next move.
        not2big
        Senior Super Moderator
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by not2big; 05-22-2013, 11:59 AM.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

cheers guys thank god foe the net no way a man could ask a question like that in the real world without the other guy being a doc

Comment

Originally posted by shehulk View Post
            cheers guys thank god foe the net no way a man could ask a question like that in the real world without the other guy being a doc
            Ya got that right!

Comment

Working...
            X