Extender and resting days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender and resting days

Last week I realized how important resting days are me. Instead of wearing the extender 2, 3 or even 4 weeks without changing the size, I now wear it for 1 week, and then rest for about 4-6 days. After the resting days I can easily add another 3 to 5 mm to the length of the extender.

So it's basically a one week on one week off routine?

Comment

Hmm,

Has any of this translated into any gains for you?

I ask because it seems like this goes contrary to the way extenders are usually employed-wear as much as possible, as often as possible.

But if its working for you, keep it up!
      "Salaam Alaikum Muthaf-ucker!"

Comment

Yeah, it's a traction device. The theory is simple. Generally speaking, the longer you wear it at a length greater than your erect length, the greater your gains will be. The usual regimen is to wear it for as many hours in a day as you comfortably can. This seems to translate to just a few hours a day for most guys. You should be trying to add a small bar to the device each week if possible.

Have you tried this method yet? We all need to do what works best for each of us, but if you haven't tried the usual routine for a few months, you might want to see how it works for you first, before making such a great variation on the routine as the one you propose. If the new routine works better for you, then more power to you!
        another1or2inches
        Last edited by another1or2inches; 08-18-2009, 02:32 AM.
        Want a bigger bone!

start:
        7/8/09: bpel: 7.5" x eg: 6"

8/8/09: bpel: 7.9" x eg 6.1"
        stretching at 8.5" - 8.75"

goal: bpel: 9" x eg: 6.5"

Comment

i like 5 days of the weekdays for 4-6, then weekends off. and yes your penis does need recovery. as a rule of thumb to when it comes to body building. they say bigger muscles need 3-4 days to fully recover and smaller muscles such as calves forearms even abs recover ever other day. so think of it as smaller muscle faster recover. my routine is 4-6 hours a day for 5 days. my penis recovers over night and allow 2 weekend days for a break. i noticed longer flacid length.. that is one of the greatest results you will notice for extender. as for strecthing past erect lenght.. i do not do it b/c you will notice the girth of the shaft.. not much blood in there. you are better off doing hanging for that method. tension on the (correct term?) "fibers" will cause fiber damage and that is what causes growth. Extender/Strecher will not cause this damage.. jelqin before extending is recommended for ample blood flow before you put a noose on. MY results from my pe from extender and jelqing alone is about 7 1/2 to 8 1/4. Extreme penis workout is not always as effect as you think. As i read on a pe website, watch for positive and negitive signs of penis behavior. WORKOUT and RECOVERY should have a pefected balanced ratio for optimal results.

Comment

Thanks

I started using the extender in the beginning of may. First I had to start with the correct size, and the manual said erect length minus 4 cm. which in my case was 18 cm minus 4. So the size of the extender was 14 cm, when I started. In the first weeks I had no problems adding 5 mm every week, but after approximately 5 weeks I couldn’t do that anymore – the extender slipped of, and I had to wear it for longer periods before I could add extra bars. During the summer I haven’t been able to wear the extender – holidays and stuff, but every time I got back home after a week away or so, I had no problems, no slipping of.
            Maybe I should have started with a higher length, I don’t know, but if I within the next few weeks can wear the extender set with a length of 19 cm, right now it is set to 18 cm., without any problems, things are looking pretty fine and I will know if the my resting theory holds.

Hope you guys understand my Scandinavian English :-)

Comment

You started at the right length. You just ran into a problem that a lot of guys have with slipping. Once you start stretching beyond your erect length, your dick wants to pull back - you're actually stretching it now. This can make it slip out of the noose, if the noose isn't secured properly. It can take a bit of experimentation to figure out how to keep the noose from slipping. Bigpenis.com is a site that is devoted mainly to extender stretching. (It also covers other PE routines.) You might want to check it out. I learned a lot there about dealing with comfort and slipping. I almost stopped using mine because it slipped so much, but I figured out how to keep it from slipping and made it more comfortable. Cut a small piece of cloth from an old t-shirt - about 6" x 3". Wrap this around your dickhead first, then put it through the noose. Make sure the noose is under the ridge of your glans. Tighten the noose as tight as you comfortably can and that should hold it. You will only make gains if you stretch beyond your erect length.

I would also add that you do not want to jelq before stretching. You want your dick to be flaccid and pliable when you stretch. You don't want it engorged with blood. If you want to jelq for girth, jelq after stretching.
              Want a bigger bone!

start:
              7/8/09: bpel: 7.5" x eg: 6"

8/8/09: bpel: 7.9" x eg 6.1"
              stretching at 8.5" - 8.75"

goal: bpel: 9" x eg: 6.5"

Comment

Yes, you should take off days from the extender. Your penis does need lots of time to heal.

Let the discussion continue.
                Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

1or2 brings up a good point;

When you're stretching it is most advantageous to be as flaccid as possible, so jelqing before stretching would seem somewhat counterproductive, at least in that regard.

I'm not actively pursuing girth gains at the moment, but I do engage in some light(repeat:light) jelquing after my extender sessions and in the shower to get the blood flowing better in my unit.

As for rest time, that's going to have to be determined by you by taking a close look at your EQ, gains, etc. I've heard of some guys wearing extenders up to 12 hours a day. But like I said, if long rest periods are working for you, keep it up.

-Good luck
                  "Salaam Alaikum Muthaf-ucker!"

Comment

[quote=another1or2inches;44323] You will only make gains if you stretch beyond your erect length.

I did not know that. It has taken me a few month to get to where I am now, and I'm looking forward to see what is happening when I soon will stretch beyond my erect lengtht. What about hanging is that a better way than extenders to gain lenght?

Comment

Working...
                    X