Privacy problems!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Privacy problems!

Hey guys! I've been hanging for about 2½ months now, with some good results. Been hanging 4-5 sets a day, different angles. This takes about 2 hours a day with warmups, heat between sets and such.

However, now my girlfriend is pregnant in her 28th week and will (starting next week), stop working and stay home... all day... every day. Telling her about PE is just out of the question. So now I need your help! Has anyone been in the same situation? What routine should I do??? I absolutly don´t wanna give up PE. Aspecially since I've been gaining and seeing results.

I've been thinking about some alternatives...

1) Hang 1-2 intense sets in the morning, and then wear an covert ADS of some kind, for the rest of the day.

2) Skip hanging and start the newbie routine.

3) Do some kind of advanced pisspull routine with 5-8 min of stretching everytime a go the the restroom (5-6 times a day).

4) A mix of the above. Do what ever I´ve got the chance to do. The important thing is to always give my unit some kind of stretching...?

Worth saying is that I didn't start with the newbie routine. 3½ months a go, I discoverd PE step by step. So I started by diving head first in to PE, abusing my unit with every technique that I heard of. First after 1 month I realized all about slow start and newbie routine, but then I went for hanging.

So... what do you recommend. I guess I´m not the only guy with privacy problems....

Thank you// Swe_jo

wow that sounds like a tuff one. maybe you could tell you girlfreund about it and then have her hang from your penis every night for 2 hours. but thats just a joke. dont forget if else, jelq strech and extender is always private. can be done in shower and extending can be done in your pants when ..shes not in them.

Comment

Seams odd that non communications is the best option. Does PE offend her so much that it will effect your relationship? Are you sure there is not more to this story? This may be a little harsh but maybe you should give up PE and work on your relationship with the women that is ready to have your baby. This is going to be a very stressful time for both you and her. Hormones and tempers are going to be raging and focus needs to be on the new little one and a solid strong relationship between mother and father that includes intimate communications.

Sorry for the strong reply,
      Envy Of Men, Pleasure Of a Woman

Comment

How do you know she will react negatively to PE? Who knows - maybe she'll be excited by the idea of you growing a larger love rocket.
        Everyone dies...
        But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Originally posted by PESG View Post
          How do you know she will react negatively to PE? Who knows - maybe she'll be excited by the idea of you growing a larger love rocket.
          After the delivery, having sex will be the last thing on her mind. She's going to be tired, she may develop post-partum blues because her hormones are all out of whack, and she'll really be focussed on the well-being of the new baby (assuming she has all the usual maternal instincts). Don't be small and whiny. Recognize this and let go or your need to be the center of attention; and don't get jealous of the baby if she is spending more time with it than with you. My best advice is to focus on HER needs and the BABY'S needs for at least 6 months and then come back to focus on growing a bigger penis. It's going to be stressful for all concerned. I would advise to not bring in the extraneous desire to have a larger unit at this point in (both) your lives. Take care of your loved ones! It's a big responsibility and it is easy to get it wrong; you'll pay for it with personal and psychological pain for the rest of your life if you realize later that you could have taken a bigger role in shaping the life of your child. I wish you luck. I've got two grown kids of my own; I know what you will be going through.

Comment

Well, there's nothing wrong with the communication in our relationship. There are just several reasons why I just don't wanna tell her about it right now. I understand the negative part about keeping secrets in a relationship, but my whole plan was on telling her the day she comments, or says anything about my gains. I just figure that I wanna wait for her honest reaction to my gains. If I tell her then I can never be 100% sure that she's not just saying what she's expected to say, or what ever.
            Plus, as I know her, she'll probably think the whole PE-mission is very weird and a big turnoff, but that's not the main reason for not telling her.

About our sexlife... well we haven't had sex for almost 4 months now. I really respect her loss of lust, and I also know that putting pressure on her is just gonna make things worse. It will be like this for another year probably, and I'm cool with that.

Well, I'm glad you all answered, thanks guys! But I hoped for a more technical answer about shortening the routine to an amount of time that I can handle...
            Going from hanging 4-5 sets/day, 4-5days/week.... to what...????

Also I figured there has to be some other guys in this forum with experience from cutting back on their PE-time (for one or another reason).

Comment

... lazy 8, thank you very much for your answer! I hear what your saying!!! I realize that there are more important things to focuse on rather than my cock right now... And my dick is absolutly not a priority.

However, as an exampel, I usually work out 7-8 times a week. Lifting weights 4-5 days a week, and running 2-3 times a week. What I've done with that routine is that I now do a 20-30min combo 4-5 days a week. Basically the crossfit.com program.

I thought that I need to cut back on my workout now soon being a dad and all, but I don't wanna give it up totally. I just need to find a more intense and more time-economical way to work out.. eg a routine that will cost me no more than maximum 30 min a day, and still stay in fairly good shape, during these years...

So now I'm looking for the same thing for my PE. If it still don't work out in my daily schedule as a dad, than fine -I'll skip it... but I do wanna give it a try, both with PE and my workout.

Comment

Switching to a brief, intense manual routine would help you save time. If you're insistent on hanging you can use different advanced techniques-

Before starting this advanced method, warm up then hang light for about 5 to 10 minutes to adequately prepare the penis for the intense stress to follow!

Find someplace to sit where, with your rear end on the edge of the seat, your legs will bent at the knee at a slightly greater than 90 degree angle.

Set up your hanger with a heavier weight that you normally use, but set it up in a way to where, while leaning forward a bit, the weight will [barely] be touching the ground. Now lean back a bit so that the weight is raised off of the floor.

Lower and repeat.

Start off with about 50 repetitions and work up from there.

Some other advanced hanging techniques can involve:

- Swinging the weight a bit while hanging

- "Stripping Sets"- where you hang heavier than normal and strip the weight every few minutes

- Leaning back while hanging. BE CAREFUL! You WILL feel an intense stretch doing this!

- Getting up and walking around while hanging (using light weights!) The act of walking will cause movement and some slight jarring which will put extra stress on the penis.
                Big Al
                Administrator
                PEGym Editor
                Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by Big Al; 08-19-2009, 10:45 AM.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thank you very much Big Al! I will definitly try the hanging for repititions! Just have a question (maybe stupid), but how long is every repitition?
                  Are we talking seconds? Like a slow, gentle lift... feel the stretch... and then go back?

Thank you

Comment

My advice is to tell her about your PE and that you need an hour every other day to do your exercises. I would do a jelqing and stretching routine for six months, and I would say it's for "penis health" and not go into too many details. Frankly, it's YOUR dick and it's YOUR business. Just because you guys have a new baby doesn't mean you shouldn't have some personal time. An hour every other day is only seven hours per week. I disagree with Lazy8. I think both you and your girlfriend need personal, private time, so make her a deal. You take care of the baby while she goes and does what she wants, and you get the same courtesy.

Comment

Originally posted by Swe_jo View Post
                      Thank you very much Big Al! I will definitly try the hanging for repititions! Just have a question (maybe stupid), but how long is every repitition?
                      Are we talking seconds? Like a slow, gentle lift... feel the stretch... and then go back?

Thank you
                      You're welcome

A slow lift of 10-20 seconds will work to give you a full stretch.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Dingdong View Post
                        An hour every other day is only seven hours per week
                        Correction: 3.5 hours per week. Sorry, I was buzzed when I wrote that. :-)

Comment

Working...
                        X