Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answers to Tubing Questions *Promise...It Doesn't Hurt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answers to Tubing Questions *Promise...It Doesn't Hurt!

Many members have been asking questions about my tubing pics, so here are some answers

This is an advanced exercise and one should only attempt after the penis is very well conditioned. I found this method from the Diamondback Thread. I used tubing to help my turtling because of Adderrall medication. I can contribute my flaccid hang to this tubing method. The links in this thread are directed to my photos where you will see my penis in the tubing. You have been warned.

Creating Tubing

The tube can be found at a hardware store. It is 1.25” vinyl ID clear tube of which I bought 2ft of it. The idea is to cut it smaller then your flaccid hang but enough to keep it extended. It took me a couple tries and that is why I suggest a couple feet of the tubing. You may have to cut it tailor the head of your penis as well as base. Use sand paper or emery paper or even a dremel to smooth the edges.

Tube Front Hang
    Tube Side Hang

Adapting Tubes

Over my tubing time I have adapted my tubes and currently just created a new longer tube. As my flaccid hang has increased so has my tubes.

Tube Progression (You can see my novice first tube and how they have changed over the months)

When to Update to New Tube

There will be a point when you need to lengthen the tube. You will notice that your flaccid is longer then before and you can add some length. I use stretched out cock rings to help add initial length before creating a new tube

Tube With Ring

After I maxed out the rings I created a new tube and I am still adapting but it is longer then the tubes above

Longer Tube
    Longer Tube 2

Putting On Tube

Once you have your tube made…now it is time to use it. You enter the tube in the flaccid state. It will not fit with an erect penis! When I started, I tried to jam my unit in the tube and it was very difficult. I wasn’t utililizing the tube as how I wanted to. So I took the string out of a pair of old shorts and tied it around the head of my unit. I pull the string through the tube and use lotion as the lube (cocoa butter lotion). I carefully pull my penis through the tube and it usually pulls through nicely depending on how much blood is in my penis. The tube should hang there without needing to make adjustments. I check it periodically and use lotion around my balls as needed to prevent chaffing.

Comfort

I have worn it up to 12 hours but 4-6 most days and do not have to remove to use the restroom. I do not notice it unless I have to bend over. So it is very comfortable once you get it tailored around you. My base is 5.6…mid 5.3 and top is 5 so as the day goes on, I do battle my head slipping through the tube. This is the only limitation I come across. If your penis is the same throughout you more then likely wont have that problem. I have solutions but that is what prevents me for using it 12+ hours.

Sleeping With Tube

I have tried to sleep with it, but two problems. One it just isn’t comfortable because the tubing is to rigid and hard. Second, and more important, when an erection starts throughout the night, this is when it can be uncomfortable and even dangerous. You need an exit method

Exit Strategy

The exit method is to grab the tip of the head and squeeze the blood out of the head while pulling your penis through the tube. Once practiced enough, it is very simple.

My results

My flaccid penis is beefier with more veins longer and wider. Tubing has helped my flaccid hang greatly and I have even noticed some length gains from tubing. Here is what my hang looks like after I take it out of the tube.

After Tube Hang
    After Tube Hang 2

Cutting The Tube

You are going to be wearing this flaccid so it is important that the fit is snug and to make sure your head doesn't slide through the tube. Start by measuring flaccid length, either BP or NBP it doesnt matter to start with. Then take about an inch off of that measurement. This will get you used to wearing the tube for hours and will help prevent your head pulling through. You will have to modify according to your penis. It does take some playing with to get the first one to work.

Once you have the tubed cut, make sure you sand the edges so they don't make you chaff.

I hope this helps clear up some questions. I give full credit to Diamondback and thank him for introducing me to this method. I use a combination of methods to achieve my goals. This is just another one in the bag of tricks. I believe this is an aid to whatever program people are using. I have found out it works better with pumping and clamping then hanging.
    Bnip
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month July 2013
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Bnip; 06-10-2013, 08:30 PM. Reason: Updates
    12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
    6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
    4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    The League Of PE Legends
    2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

I've been gone for a while and this is new to me. From the first picture, it amazes me that you (people in general) get your glans through the tube. Yes, I read how it was done, but still.

Very good post - and to me a new idea of a tool. Repped.

Comment

I commented on your photo about starting a thread, I found it

Edit: Repped, great job Bnip!
      Last edited by BigO; 05-29-2013, 11:15 PM.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thank you. Big0 to answer your question you left on my pic... I used it as an ADS but I do get gains from it. My flaccid length gained was .6 in about a 5-6 month period where I consistently wore it. During this period I have been pumping and not focusing on length but still managed to gain .2 in erect length. As for girth my gains, more then likely came from pumping during this time

I see this as an aid to the core PE methods. This is going to react different to everyone else's penis. Diamondback had a great symmetrical unit to work with and his glans encorged incredibly. He couldn't wear it more then few hours because his girth caused him not to be able to go to the restroom in it. I can wear it up to 12 hours on a good day but usually 8 hours while I'm at work. I can go to the restroom but sometimes when my flaccid girth is heavy that day, I have to be careful using the restroom.

The best part is I spent $5 out the door on this tubing. I thought I if it didn't work then oh well I only spent 5 and not 500! Again it took me several tries to get it shaped right and comfortable. I have a large upward curve so I had to angle the tube to accommodate that.
        12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
        4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

The League Of PE Legends

Comment

Bnip, what was your solution for avoiding having your glans slip back through? I have been toying with this, but my glans doesn't deviate enough size-wise to help keep the tubing on. Would love some advice

Comment

I am still going to write about what length of tubing to use but being on vacation I don't have the alone time to do yet.

There are two reasons why your gland will slip through. 1) the tube is a little long to keep your penis encorged enough near the glans. A longer tube will stretch you shaft and make the girth smaller. You may need to trim the tube down a bit so you penis fits snugly in the tube. I recommend a practice tube that is and inch shorter then you think it should be. This way you get used to tubing and gain your your way up to optimal length. I have just moved up in length and I am trimming a little length of the tube to make it longer but kept the snug fit needed. 2) Your girth is not big enough at the end of the tube and it will slip through until girth increases. The tube is 1.25 x pi= 3.9 inches your flaccid penis must be so it won't slip through. If people's flaccid are smaller then 3.9 at the top in another post I can give my solution.

Again try a smaller one first. Look in my album and you can see the size of the first tube. I believe it was 2.5" to start and then I moved up to 4 something once I got the hang of it.
            12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
            4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

The League Of PE Legends

Comment

Bnip: during your experimentation/adjustment phase when you begin to fine tune your fit-up, and started to get comfortable with your tubing, did you experience any chafing at the glans, just behind the ridge?

Like you said, looks like another additional tool for your PE toolbox.
              FL:5.5"
              BPFSL:7.75"
              FMG:5.125"

NBPEL:6.625"
              BPEL:7.25"
              MEG:5.375"

Short-term goal (in 3 months):
              NBPEL:7"
              MEG:5.5"

Comment

You need to make sure the tube is rounded and smooth near the glans. I use lotion at the base to prevent chaffing but not towards the gland because it will slip trough. Make sure the tube is rounded by using sandpaper or dremel
                12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

The League Of PE Legends

Comment

Fascinating ! Thanks for this post!
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

A lot of effort went into this post. Greenie for you.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Bnip, did you say somewhere that tubing has given you increases in the size of your glans?
                      phallic1
                      Last edited by phallic1; 06-26-2013, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Thank you gentlemen. Phallic, my glans have gotten bigger since PE but personally I can't contribute it to tubing solely. However, diamondback who is the innovator of the tube, claimed that this significantly increased his glans. Here is my theory why I haven't seen this yet. Diamondback was uniform throughout his shaft and had a wider girth then I do. This forced him to only be able to wear this for shorter periods of time but forced his glans to be engorged longer then mine. Last time I measured, I was 5.5,5.3,5.1 erect girth. My flaccid works the same way but I dont know the number off hand. I believe since mine is not uniform throughout, I dont get the same amount of pressure. His glans were maximized while mine might be 85% during my entire wear time. I am anxious to see if over time my glans increase significantly.
                        12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                        4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

The League Of PE Legends

Comment

It's official! I measured my flaccid length and.....drum roll.......6.0"!

I am so stoked. Last week I wasn't able to tube much but lately I have gotten back into the routine. Tubing and hanging are having some positive effects on my length. I measured BPFSL and my outcome was really positive!!! But I am waiting till I hit a certain number to post those results! I am already making a goal to create a new tube in September after my birthday! This would be my fifth tube since I started. It has been a large learning curve and a lot of patience tweaking the tubes but I am so thrilled with the results.
                          12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                          4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

The League Of PE Legends

Comment

Hey Bnip, very interesting idea. I have a question though: Did you ever get an erection during tubing, and if so, what happened?
                            I'd like to try it, but honestly am a little afraid of what might happen when getting an erection (not being able to get out of the tube for example..).

Comment

Originally posted by steph86 View Post
                              Hey Bnip, very interesting idea. I have a question though: Did you ever get an erection during tubing, and if so, what happened?
                              I'd like to try it, but honestly am a little afraid of what might happen when getting an erection (not being able to get out of the tube for example..).
                              Yes I have gotten hard a couple times in the tube. It doesn't hurt but the edges start to dig into your dick and it isn't comfortable. At no time did I ever think I was unsafe. If you pinch your glans the blood flows out of it and it simply slips back through the tube. Diamandback did a very good job of explaining why you need to practice this before you start tubing. I found out right away that I had no problem getting out of the tube in case of an emergency.
                              12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                              4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

The League Of PE Legends

Comment

Working...
                              X