Extender Tension - Still confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender Tension - Still confused

Shame on me for buying an extender from ebay. Looks just like Sizegenetics. Hybrid support all that..Works fine except no matter what I do I can't seem to get the tension built up to the higher levels ( lower bars).. I am strapped in tight. I have tried different lengths etc. It's almost like the springs are super springs. I took them out and looked at them and they just look like springs to me. I can pull my penis very tight, compress the unit all the way, strap in tight (Velcro mod) and still there is play in the bars. Do I just have a very flexible penis? I feel that if I am stretched that tight I should stay at the max pressure..Maybe I need new springs. Maybe I need to cough up the bucks for a more notable brand.

I can get my penis stretched tighter than a bow string in there, could probably even pluck a note Ultimately is this what I am going for? How tight should my penis be? If a person just puts a mild stretch or extension on their penis that won't really build length will it?

Thx
    Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Alot that I am going to guess at here, so bear with me.
    Build the extender long enough so that **after you compress it, fasten in, then release it***
    your extender indicates tension in the middle of its adjustable range.

By adjustable range I have to presume that you have 3 inscribed lines on the right & left rods. These lines,
    can be compressed up into a sleeve like rod, on both sides.

If you can get this far, you should wait about 20 to 30 minutes. Your penis begins to relax/surrender some length.
    You would then adjust the screw/knobs on the right & left sides, to increase extender length, so that your lines are
    back to where they were, when you first "mounted in".
    hth
    Dangler
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Thx for the response Dangler..

Yes, I compress the unit all the way to the third, lowest bar then I strap in very tight. I do not get any slippage at the glans.. Still the extender uncompresses all the way back out to the lowest tension setting. Even if I adjust the screws all of the way out the tension bar doesn't change much. I really feel like the springs are super springs

But, if i still get a good tight stretch that's alright, correct? How tight is your penis when extended? How tight is the unit pressed into your pubic bone?

Thx again

Comment

This:
        "Still the extender uncompresses all the way back out to the lowest tension setting"
        is a classic symptom that the extender is not built long enough.
        Add more rods if you have them.

How tight/How hard it presses -
        they are subjective, cannot measure & give you a meaningful answer.

I could tell you 7 and 5.67, but they would have no meaning.
        Dangler
        Senior Administrator
        ☼ Wizard ☼
        White Tiger Award 2015
        Last edited by Dangler; 06-06-2013, 03:26 PM.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

ahhh. thx so much. I'll add a piece

Comment

Working...
          X