Fulcrum Hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulcrum Hanging

Going on my third year of hanging. Been hanging SD and UTL for about 2.5 years now, feel like I've finally hit plateau. Started fulcrum today, this look right? Veteran hangers, please reply.
    Last edited by BigO; 06-07-2013, 04:40 PM. Reason: removed pic
    I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Well that's pretty conventional. I have some suggestions to alleviate a couple of problems for you.

1st of all I would have you change from SD to SO hanging with a Bungee. The advantage being you won't have a loss of erection poise. Over the hip or over the leg angles of stress is much easier, quicker and more effective because all the stress is centered on the Ligs rather then losses from hanging on the leg to get to where the gravity works. With a Bungee there is no gravity so all the stress is direct.

2ndly: It is very easy to apply fulcrums and no tools are needed. All that is required is your Thumb. Placed at the fulcrum point while in the SO position all that's necessary is to turn the hips to one side or the other and WHALA! 90deg fulcrum left or right.

3rd: another advantage is a fulcrum from the SO position pressing Down which gives stress to the under side of the tunica.
    4th: Once you've done left and right fulcrums OTL, the SO position will become more effective because in affect your accomplishing the divide and concur principle which works.

5th: In the SO position you use a groin height anchor but if you can establish an anchor at eye level, you can now do SU (Straight Up) angles. Couple this with the ability to do fulcrums applied to the SU, SUR, SUL and you have 6 new positions to pinpoint stress on the ligs like never before.

Taking all of these positions and applying fulcrums at the same time you will have 7 angles to apply daily. One of the BIGGEST advantages to this approach is the lack of necessity to increase weight or stress. I hung for 14 months reached my length goal and never exceeded 20lbs

Now what your going to find is that when you do this and you reach your length goal, your girth will be significantly increased as well. When I reached my length goal my wife was complaining about a sore jaw during BJ's so I didn't have to do any Girth work whatsoever.

Another piece of advice: If your not using an ADS between heavy hanging sessions your should because the above routine will produce turtling. An ADS is a necessity to keep from healing in the regressed state.
    09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5
    11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25
    PEWEIGHTS

Comment

Originally posted by Monty530 View Post
      Well that's pretty conventional. I have some suggestions to alleviate a couple of problems for you.

1st of all I would have you change from SD to SO hanging with a Bungee. The advantage being you won't have a loss of erection poise. Over the hip or over the leg angles of stress is much easier, quicker and more effective because all the stress is centered on the Ligs rather then losses from hanging on the leg to get to where the gravity works. With a Bungee there is no gravity so all the stress is direct.

2ndly: It is very easy to apply fulcrums and no tools are needed. All that is required is your Thumb. Placed at the fulcrum point while in the SO position all that's necessary is to turn the hips to one side or the other and WHALA! 90deg fulcrum left or right.

3rd: another advantage is a fulcrum from the SO position pressing Down which gives stress to the under side of the tunica.
      4th: Once you've done left and right fulcrums OTL, the SO position will become more effective because in affect your accomplishing the divide and concur principle which works.

5th: In the SO position you use a groin height anchor but if you can establish an anchor at eye level, you can now do SU (Straight Up) angles. Couple this with the ability to do fulcrums applied to the SU, SUR, SUL and you have 6 new positions to pinpoint stress on the ligs like never before.

Taking all of these positions and applying fulcrums at the same time you will have 7 angles to apply daily. One of the BIGGEST advantages to this approach is the lack of necessity to increase weight or stress. I hung for 14 months reached my length goal and never exceeded 20lbs

Now what your going to find is that when you do this and you reach your length goal, your girth will be significantly increased as well. When I reached my length goal my wife was complaining about a sore jaw during BJ's so I didn't have to do any Girth work whatsoever.

Another piece of advice: If your not using an ADS between heavy hanging sessions your should because the above routine will produce turtling. An ADS is a necessity to keep from healing in the regressed state.
      Great advice Monty! There is some really good advice in there. Thank you for sharing

OP great job but I would probably put that pic in your album and have a link to it. A mod will be in here shortly telling you to do so. Thanks for sharing also
      12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
      6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
      4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
      The League Of PE Legends
      2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Your pic looks correct with positioning but the size of your fulcrum (diameter) appears to narrow. I have found that the surface of the fulcrum should be at least 1/2 of your flaccid shaft length. Try rolling a hand towel around the fulcrum to help make it thicker and more comfortable. I use a 2 inch PVC pipe with towel. Worked very well. Also, you may want to try a taller chair to sit on so you can lean forward/backward; allowing dangle room from the floor so you can move the fulcrum up or back. A taller chair or stool will cause your knees to be lower, causing the stretch to be consistent.
        Last edited by angus; 06-07-2013, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Nothing wrong with a narrow fulcrum.
          Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

What the fulcrum im using right now I believe is perfect. Ive tried thicker and wont fit.
            I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

bgstick18, how much did you gain from hagnign SD? I am only hanging SD, to max out that angle. Just don't want to waste time
              BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
              MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
              BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Wasting time is doing what doesn't work, is inefficient, or insufficient. If I were you bgstick, I'd keep using the setup you have and add to it. it'll break your gains plateau.
                09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5
                11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25
                PEWEIGHTS

Comment

Working...
                X