Killer Routine for girth(mostly devices)-not for begginers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killer Routine for girth(mostly devices)-not for begginers

You will need a bathmate.air pump and a cable clamp.i start with bathmate 3x6min sets with some jelgs between them in full pressure bathmate.
    then do 3x10 sets at 5hg in air pump and then 3x10 sets on clamping with some squeezes.or you can compine (1 sex of airpum then 1 set of clamping)x3
    at the end of the routine i do on set ot ball puming for 30 min with bathmate.At the end of the routine put a cock ring on yourr penis.to let it heal in expanding
    state.with that routine i have almost 1inch of expansion in girth.

I agree with pumping and clamping in unison. I'm still experimenting with methods of pumping and I'm getting some pretty amazing and unexpected results. Ball pumping with the Bathmate is tough. I tried with my first original bathmate.
    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
      Ball pumping with the Bathmate is tough. I tried with my first original bathmate.
      do you use watter?i full my bathmate with warm water and then do it.after half hour they are still warm and much bigger

Comment

Working...
      X