how to properly combine pumping and jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to properly combine pumping and jelqing

I ordered a starter pump from LA pump a couple weeks ago and ordered too small of a cylinder. I couldn't fit in it when erect so I pumped flaccid. I was pretty disappointed with the pump overall (felt cheap, leaked air, no guage, wrong cylinder) so I re-ordered again and got the deluxe pump with the right size cylinder. I put it on just to test it for a minute and I could instantly tell this pump was so so SO much better. Anyhow, I'm gonna use it the first time tonight when I get home from the gym. Can someone with experience help me understand the proper use of it. Do I get erect before pumping?....do I pump it to a certain Hg and just let it sit? Also, how can I best use this pump to not cause more foreskin or turkey neck in the long run (I have both)?

Should I jelq before or after this?

Thank you for the guidance... it is much appreciated for sure...
    BPEL: 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, 6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5, 7.6, 7.7, 7.75
    MSEG: 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 4.8, 4.9, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 5.7, 5.75

You should try to enter the cylinder erect. From there, use the first 5 minutes or so to pump to higher levels (up to 5" hg or so) to get your initial expansion maxed out, but then reduce your pressure to 3" and below and ride it out. This will help you get good true expansion without terrible edema. I'd start out at 15 minutes the first few times then work your way up in time as you learn. After your first set, get some jelqing in.

Since you're new to this, I'd only do it once on the first few days as you learn the new feelings and get to know your limits. Eventually add another set of pumping and jelqing. Take it slow and easy and before you know it you'll be able to safely handle longer sets, more sets, and even experiment with some squeezes in between sets. Just be sure to take it slow and easy, people that get in a rush end up with injuries!

good luck
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Thank you, I'll be sure to do that. This helps a lot....
      BPEL: 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, 6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5, 7.6, 7.7, 7.75

Comment

^That was good advice offered by Don. Always make sure your nice and clean shaved down there before the pump comes on so there are no leaks or pressure loss. You may want to use a little lube on your penis and in and around the rim of the pump. Press it firmly into your body, hold, and begin to pump. Doing this keeps some of the scrotum form being sucked in. Also having a cylinder too big can tend to cause that. The foreskin... Well i'm not really sure since PE tends to increase the foreskin and sctrotum. I guess you could pull out of the pump before signs of edema around the foreskin and do the ^ above to try to limit the amount of sctrotum being sucked in.

Comment

Many of the links in the Pumping stickies are not currently working. However, try this link to the Pumpers Group: Routines or Schedules
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I have been using this pump for 3 nights now.....tonight I was a solid 3/8" larger in EG after my pumping session. Its pretty amazing to be able to see what it feels like to have almost an extra half inch girth. So, I have to ask if this is something I can count on actually producing real results for me in the next few/several months? I just don't wanna get used to having an almost 5.5" penis girth and then never being able to actually achieve that. Has anyone else had lasting permanent results from pumping?

Comment

I use a pump in my normal routine. I bought the Kaplan pump which came with two cylinders. One is wider and supposedly for length (which you put both your piece and balls in), the other more thin one made only for your erect piece to go in for girth. I'm really trying to work on length now, so I've been using the wide one more often. I usually go 10 minutes with the wide one at around level 5, then jelq 100 reps then enter into girth cylinder for 15, jelq 100, then re enter girth cylinder for 10 and call it a session. I notice this usually is best to avoid my FS to swell up an make my piece look all retarded. I stay fat and long pretty much all day. I'm just hoping consistency will help with keeping some gains.

Comment

Working...
              X