Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your temporary size gain after pumping?,how long does it last,just curious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your temporary size gain after pumping?,how long does it last,just curious

The title says it all.

Between 0.25-1.25" girth and 0.25-0.5" length.

Lasts for 6-12 hours.

Comment

I usually get at least half an inch, up to an inch. About 6 hours for me.
      Start (25/06/2012)............. Current (16/09/2013)

BPEL - 16.30cm (6.4'')........ BPEL - 18cm (7.1'')
      MEG - 12.30cm (4.8'')......... MEG - 13.5cm (5.3'')

Comment

did you gain more in the beginning?

Comment

Temp gains range from .5" to 1.5" in girth and maybe .5" in length. Typically lasts a full 20-24 hours. I wear a package strap off and on for several hours after a session that helps maintain gains. By the time my next session rolls around, that session is working on extending those gains from the previous session. It's not for everyone, but daily pumping really does help in achieving perm gains.
          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I agree with GTO, I can get up to a 1/2 inch of temp gains and if I did more pumping maybe even more than that, I only usually do two sets every other day but that will change now that I am using the LG hanger and have been able to pump and hang daily. My gains usually will stay at about 1/4 of an inch all the way through the day. Length gains in the tube can vary for me but I usually get 1/4 of an inch. I dont gain much length when pumping.

In the beginning 90 days I got about 3/4s of an inch but I was also manually stretching along with pumping.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

What is a package strap GTO??

Comment

Originally posted by wtxiceman View Post
                What is a package strap GTO??
                Leather strap used for ball stretching (you can get them vrom Vacutech or SecretLeather). Get one large enough so that you can wrap it around your entire package.

I use a silicone package ring immediately after my session (purchased from HolisticWisdom - I put it on while I'm still in the tube), then after 20-30 minutes of that, I move to the leather strap and wear that pretty much the rest of the day, taking 1-015 minute breaks every so often to ensure proper circulation.
                Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Bump**

Do these temporary gains from
                  Bathmate lead to permanent gains ever for anyone?

Comment

I am a Cronic air pumper and have perminantly increased my girth by over one inch. However, after an aggressive pumping session, I can temporarily increase my girth by an additional 1/2" to 3/4".
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

My first 3/4 inch gains were from pumping almost exclusively. Yes pumping helps permanent gains.
                      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I pump along with manual exercise, with pumping being most of my work out. My temp gains coming off my rest day are far larger and last longer than the second day gains, ranging from .5 to 1. For 18 to 20 hrs. My permanent gains are a cm short of an inch for my first year.

Comment

The more you pump the more your penis gets used to it. Advanced pumpers expand more easily and hold their pumps longer than beginners. To see the really huge gains you have to stick with it.
                          PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

I've read that pumping can cause erectile disfunction. How can you avoid that?

Comment

The best way to avoid ED with any excersizes regime is to avoid injury. I don't know for sure what you heard, but pumping won't cause ED if used correctly. Start with low pressure low time. Slowly add time to your holds. Never exceed pressure nor time if you pull edema fluids into the glans area. Lower pressure more time seems to be the most effective. Still start low/low and add time slowly.
                              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
                              X