Coming back to PE after 1 1/2 gain . Need help on AOA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming back to PE after 1 1/2 gain . Need help on AOA

Hey everyone. Its been a good year since ive last been active and im glad to be back.

Ive gained 1 1/2 in BPEL and 1 inch in EL in about 4-6 months using the bib starter

Im getting back into Hanging after ive made the dedication to get my body in shape. Im currently dieting and doing heavy weightlifting and 30-45 minutes of cardio

Im currently gathering all info on how to hang again as its been a year.. I was hanging heavy.. About 26 pounds max untill I stopped.

Ive pretty much got the idea that
    1)Focus on suspen ligs first before tunica
    2) No girth routines
    3)Move up in weight slowly
    4) proper warm up/cool down

My main question for everyone out their is the position I can hang at...(angle of attack)

One of the main reasons I quit hanging was on how standing up/sitting at the edge of my chair/bed/couch was extremly uncomfortable...(I have back problems)

Back when I started hanging I invested in a pulley that could hold 70+, rope that can hold 70+ aswell as the nail to hold the pulley.

But I never used the pulley for some reason and I am looking into starting off using it as I still have it (As laying down on my bed seems the best way to hang because its comfy instead of standing or laying the side of a chair because I have back problems)

My question is.. Can I hang straight out using a pulley laying on my bed? Or do I have to stand/sit on the edge of seat/bed/couch?

My lot is currently at 6 and my penis leaves my body almost completly straight down

Ide greatly appreciate all the help everyone thanks.

You could mount the pulley to the foot of your bed and hang the weight to effect the SD hanging.

If you don't have a footboard you could use a folding ladder or step stool. Zip tie the pulley to one of the higher steps and hang the weight between the legs.

IMGA0002.jpg
    You can also use this set-up to hang up at an angle while reclining on the couch.

Comment

Dam I didnt know that would work for SD... I thought it would only affect straight out(tunica?) im going to try this tysm

Comment

Namsokiek that is an absolutely hilarious yet genius method. Does that actually work or are you being facetious?
        Starting: 4/2/2013
        BPEL: 7.5"
        MEG: 5.25"
        BEG: 6"
        BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
        BPEL: 8.25"
        MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
        BEG: 6" (-.25")
        BPFSL: 8.75"
        NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Comment

Originally posted by frisson View Post
          Namsokiek that is an absolutely hilarious yet genius method. Does that actually work or are you being facetious?
          That looks to me to be useable and simple. You are the man Namsokiek.
          PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Heat97 View Post
            Dam I didnt know that would work for SD... I thought it would only affect straight out(tunica?) im going to try this tysm
            You need to be laying down to engage SD.

Originally posted by frisson View Post
            Of course it works! Make sure the pulley is on the side opposite of you. It can be pulled over if the pulley is close to you because the center of gravity could be shifted outside of the footprint.

Originally posted by DaddyDick View Post
            That looks to me to be useable and simple. You are the man Namsokiek.
            Thanks DD. Depending on how much line you use, you can walk (shuffle sideways) in a pretty good diameter and move towards or away from the ladder a distance equal to the height of the pulley.

Changing your AOA is as simple as pivoting your body, or sitting down and reclining.
            namsokiek
            Banned
            Last edited by namsokiek; 07-14-2013, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by namsokiek View Post

[ATTACH]27390[/ATTACH]
              I can only say "wow"!

While using an extender, I was sometimes thinking: "What if I would have a sudden heart attack, and I would die before I would be able to remove the extender?"

I can only imagine what the paramedics would think if they came to a house to collect a stiffy from the bed and they would see such a device attached to the stiffy's stiffy.

It takes the expression: "I wouldn't be caught dead with that thing on me!"...to a completely different level.

If a person would experience this. Let's imagine that the brain was alert of what was happening a long time after the heart stopped, and further if the dying person in a paralytic state would be aware of the paramedics enter the room and he would in shame think: "Oh no! Not this! I wished I was dead!"... well then at least then the dying man would soon get his last wish granted. Not exactly the way he had expected his last wish though.

Comment

looks interesting
                i enjoy penis enlargement :D Check out my latest album !!
                messages, comments and questions are welcome. Growth and health :)

Comment

Originally posted by ino View Post
                  I can only say "wow"!

While using an extender, I was sometimes thinking: "What if I would have a sudden heart attack, and I would die before I would be able to remove the extender?"

I can only imagine what the paramedics would think if they came to a house to collect a stiffy from the bed and they would see such a device attached to the stiffy's stiffy.

It takes the expression: "I wouldn't be caught dead with that thing on me!"...to a completely different level.

If a person would experience this. Let's imagine that the brain was alert of what was happening a long time after the heart stopped, and further if the dying person in a paralytic state would be aware of the paramedics enter the room and he would in shame think: "Oh no! Not this! I wished I was dead!"... well then at least then the dying man would soon get his last wish granted. Not exactly the way he had expected his last wish though.
                  I'm more concerned with the housekeeping finding my pumping equipment.

7 minutes from loss of circulation to brain dead. paramedics wouldn't make it in time to embarrass you unless they were your neighbors.

Comment

Originally posted by namsokiek View Post
                    I'm more concerned with the housekeeping finding my pumping equipment.

7 minutes from loss of circulation to brain dead. paramedics wouldn't make it in time to embarrass you unless they were your neighbors.
                    The thing is that at the smalltown I am at now, one of the paramedics are four houses away ... though I must say that I think that I would not call him before I first would attempt to remove a device from my penis. Yes, even if it was a matter of seconds between life and death, my priority would probably be on removing the attachment. And if still being able to make a call, I would do it afterwards. The priority of doing it the other way around would be more rational of course. The thing is that in theory and practice the paramedics could be at this house in a minute... and I could be the witness of their surprise - as well as going through feelings of shame and embarrasment before blacking out.

Comment

You can lay down, sit down, stand up or put yourself in any position you wish, the weights will pull at any angle you want. No one has to do all of their hanging in any one position. Make it comfortable and you will stay with it longer.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome back. I don't really have much to add to what these guys already told you, just wanted to wish you luck getting back into the swing of things
                        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
                        X