Question for those who use extenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for those who use extenders

Hey guys, I just ordered an x4 labs extender. I know there have been many threads on this but the responses all seem to be different. Some say to stretch only above your erect length and others say to try and max beyond your flaccid stretch. Here is my flaccid stretch:

BPFS - 8 to 8.2 inches
    BPEL - havent measured in awhile but I havent done any PE and my flaccid is the same so 7 1/4 inches.

So could anyone please tell me how far I should be stretching into the extender? I'm finding it hard to reach my BPFS because it is hard to stretch my penis out as hard as I can AND secure it into the extender. Also, when I use the tension bars to increase tension, since I have to put my strap so tight to keep my penis from slipping, I end up going numb after 20-30 minutes. I'm guessing this is just because I'm not conditioned because it used to happen to me when I first started hanging then went away.

Any help appreciated please. Thank you
    aeden314
    Last edited by aeden314; 07-25-2013, 02:52 PM.

Put your cock through the base, then attach the head piece behind the helmet, and then put the bars inside the head piece and screw them into the base with the springs pushed back.

Viola.

Comment

I have an X4 and after mounting I unscrew the bars until the middle line is just showing and adjust the bar length every 15 minutes or so to maintain the middle line as just showing. I am not concerned with my length in the extende; I just try to keep the tension at a constant level (middle line). I never took a formal stretched measurement, but I believe my FSL is about 7", my SLX is about 7.25", and my BPEL is 6.35".
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
        I have an X4 and after mounting I unscrew the bars until the middle line is just showing and adjust the bar length every 15 minutes or so to maintain the middle line as just showing. I am not concerned with my length in the extende; I just try to keep the tension at a constant level (middle line). I never took a formal stretched measurement, but I believe my FSL is about 7", my SLX is about 7.25", and my BPEL is 6.35".
        Wow, we have the same BPEL.

I'll race you to 8 inches! :-D

Comment

Originally posted by Dickie85 View Post
          Wow, we have the same BPEL.

I'll race you to 8 inches! :-D
          I appreciate the Challange; however, I have already been using an extender for about three years so I am closing in on, or have already reached, the point of reduced returns. My 12/31 goal is 6.5". I am in no rush and will be happy with a 6.75" BPEL as my final goal. That should be enough to keep the mortician from laughing at me when preparing my body when I am finally finished.
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Mr.not2big why 6.5? make it 7 best goal !

Comment

Originally posted by wantonly3inch View Post
              Mr.not2big why 6.5? make it 7 best goal !
              When you start at 5.5, 6.5 is a pretty big leap. I guess I am just not greedy and prefer slow but sure.
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Working...
              X