REP Support for LG Hanger - Q & A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REP Support for LG Hanger - Q & A

Why the PE World will benefit from the LG Hanger.

The LG Hanger Site, Video, Instructions and Purchase Link: lghangerllc.com
    Order Now!

The information below is a partial repost, but I felt it sets the stage as to why the LG Hanger is needed, and will prove to be a most valuable alternative.

Primary Observations. My primary observation throughout the course of my experience as a health professional responding from Your Penis Doctor site to men’s PE goals and needs has predominantly been to help them with their desire for substantially greater size and function. When students request multiple inch gains this creates a situation that requires high intensity traction coupled with secondary manual exercises; while there are other methods that at times can cause substantial gains the most reliable in my view is the use of traction exceeding 10 pounds coupled with secondary manual exercises.
    Most of my gains came through the Bib Hanger (a brilliant invention by a brilliant individual) over number of years and to a secondary degree pumping and manual movements. I used to enjoy rotating from the Bib hanger to pumping because at times wearing the bib hanger month after month was not always the most enjoyable activity. The bib hanger has been one of the few mechanical devices that have been highly reliable in bringing about multi-inch gains in a significant number of those that use it effectively, knowledgeably and patiently. While I recommended it over the years it was my finding that many individuals were not inclined to use it for various reasons, which made me very frustrated. I then felt the need for a new design hanger that would be an alternative giving the many individuals an opportunity at major penis enlargement, and it is now willed into reality I am pleased to say.

Years of Pondering. For a number of years I pondered the concept of a possible alternative hanger with a completely different design that was accommodative to a substantial population in the PE industry as an alternative choice. It is not an either/or proposition, I’m trying to give an alternative choice for those who have various reasons why they cannot or do not wish to use the compression hangers. I feel the world is greatly enabled now that at least we have an alternative that is comparable, traction wise, and has been tested up to 25 pounds. As mentioned before, it is built like a Sherman tank with high gauged tensile strength materials, with a patent pending in process. This proprietary design allows for high weight hanging with comfort and with an open-ended time frame. Therefore production of the LG hanger opens up new horizons of PE, enabling possibilities for many men. Now we have an alternative choice allowing a great many more people access to multi-inch gains. Since I and my co-inventor have made this available in the PE market we are pleased, by introducing choices. This is the way things evolve, some examples that come to mind would be in travel, the aviation industry became an alternative to the automotive industry or train industry in long distance travel; in the automotive industry there was first the model T Ford, then other manufacturers offered other types of design in cars; the bodybuilding industry some years ago Arthur Jones invented Nautilus equipment, a revolutionary design over the previous existing equipment, or the evolution of home entertainment equipment versus 20 years ago. So you can see it is the nature of humanity’s ingenuity that alternative innovative products come to pass to fill the void and the gaps, thus adding choice.

The Purpose of the Official LG Hanger Information. The purpose is to inform with factual information, and hypothetical analogies when indicated to educate regarding the many qualities of the LG Hanger. All reasonable questions will be considered. While constructive suggestions are welcome, those who come here strictly with gratuitous criticism, disinformation/ false or deliberately misleading information and inflammatory verbal distortions are unwelcome.

The Most Important Information to Date. This question of LG Hanger capability is central and keeps coming up in various ways. I will explain wearing technique clearly and decisively. The points below assume you ordered the correct size.

1. Fully Engorged Glans. Allow the glans to become fully engorged before wrapping protective tape, you can find photos particularly in Fig. 12, 13 and 14 on wrapping the glans. In these photos you will see Figure 12. A “girth band” about 1″ – 1 1/2″ wide at the base of the penis which will help keep you engorged as you apply Tender Tape. lghangerllc.com

2. Friction Importance.
    This is important because without friction on the chamber walls, the entire load is carried by the vacuum. With the engorged penis inserted to the bottom of the LG Hanger firmly conforming to the chamber walls, a significant friction is established. Also the sleeve size is important to seal the hanger and also provide additional friction. Thus significant friction works in concert with the vacuum enabling higher weights, if desired.

3. Photos Testing Hanger to 25 lbs. Photos of me testing the LG Hanger to 25 lbs, I was able to test to 25 lbs because I knew and understood #2. LG Hanger - PEGym Forums

4. Practice Makes Perfect.
    To achieve #2 takes practice at lower weight, with time you will master this concept where the glans and part of the shaft behind the glans havefilled in the chamber and are grasped solidly, creating the ability to cause traction induced deformation and lengthening with sufficient weight and time.

5. Remove Lubricant Completely. If you pump first and your penis has lubricant, you must remove the lubricant completely so as not to compromise the LG Hanger friction component.

6. Suggested Vacuum Setting. The vacuum setting should be -7 to 10 in HG on applying the LG Hanger.

7. Slippage, What If. If slippage occurs resulting in air pockets within the chamber, which can happen from time to time, remove hanger and reposition it.

Best regards,

Richard R. Howard II, Dr. PH, MS+30, MPH (Tulane University Graduate)
    Your Penis Doctor
    The Howard Complex
    cell 504-606-5856 office 504 – 866 – 2979
    e-mail [email protected]
    wedsite - yourpenisdoctor.com, lghangerllc.com
    Last edited by Dr Ric; 12-10-2014, 10:13 AM.
    Dr. Richard R. Howard II , Dr. PH, MS, MPH, Tulane University Graduate
    Doctor supervised , mypenisdoctor.com
    e-mail – [email protected]
    web - mypenisdoctor.com, lghangerllc.com

Ok gentlemen, this is the place to ask questions and get answers from the makers of the LG Hanger.

This thread is not a place for bickering, arguing and negativity. Any posts not on the topic of honest questions and answers or based completely on speculation will be moved to the LG hanger rumor thread or removed.. The LG Rumor thread is located here :
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...lg-hanger.html

Those currently using the LG hanger are definitely welcome to leave their thoughts and feedback on questions asked here. Your insight and experience with the hanger will be valuable feedback for the creators, and provide reliable real-world anecdotes for others interested.
    donjelqer76
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by donjelqer76; 07-26-2013, 11:13 AM.
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Do you have a webpage with information about the purchase options?
      PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Question for Dr. Ric........

Was wondering, since you have a lot of experience and have helped quiet a few in the penis/penis growth arena.............
        Generally speaking, everyone starts with a short, perhaps 3 month program, of "breaking in" and getting used to PEing.

What is you opinion, once someone has done some initial conditioning, of "manual vs machine" exercising? Or the
        combination of both. Which do you believe would give (1) the "quickest" results and (2) continues results in the longest
        term?

There's such a variety of opinion here, which is great, but its sometimes hard for us (me) to discern which avenue would
        give the best "bang for the buck", just doing manual hand exercises or a device, such as the one you developed. I realize
        our bodies differ, and some benefit from manual and some from "machines". I was just curious if you have a leaning
        on which, generally speaking, is more effective from your observations and research?? thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyDick View Post
          Do you have a webpage with information about the purchase options?
          The web page will be completed shortly, I will postthe informationt at that time. For the moment contact me through my email, and I can email to you the information you request. .

Comment

and, the LG User/Support Group, is here:

LG Hanger - PEGym Forums
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
              Question for Dr. Ric........

1. Was wondering, since you have a lot of experience and have helped quiet a few in the penis/penis growth arena.............
              Generally speaking, everyone starts with a short, perhaps 3 month program, of "breaking in" and getting used to PEing.

2. What is you opinion, once someone has done some initial conditioning, of "manual vs machine" exercising? Or the
              combination of both. Which do you believe would give (1) the "quickest" results and (2) continues results in the longest
              term?

3. There's such a variety of opinion here, which is great, but its sometimes hard for us (me) to discern which avenue would
              give the best "bang for the buck", just doing manual hand exercises or a device, such as the one you developed. I realize
              our bodies differ, and some benefit from manual and some from "machines". I was just curious if you have a leaning
              on which, generally speaking, is more effective from your observations and research?? thanks.
              Hi,

I will respond to 1,2, and 3 as I have numbered you paragraphs for clarity.

1.The beginning months is the time for building knowledge, technique, intuition a foundation for PE mastery. and hence optimum success potential to be general.

2. Mechanical primarily and manual secondarily will give the best and quickest results, mechanical also is less energy requiring, for example how much energy do it take to hold a manual stretch for 20 minute, quite a bit, but with a hanger tractioning the penis for 20 minutes, very little energy is expended by the individual.

3. Mechanical, no question outpaces manual, but both should be used mechanical> manual.

Comment

One question Dr Ric. Is it possible to buy a package without the weight? (I e-mailed you about it but no reply)

Comment

Originally posted by bored View Post
                  One question Dr Ric. Is it possible to buy a package without the weight? (I e-mailed you about it but no reply)
                  We have Package A or Package B selection at this time. In the future we many remove the weight and make that an additional optional order, as several people as asked about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Ric View Post
                    We have Package A or Package B selection at this time. In the future we many remove the weight and make that an additional optional order, as several people as asked about this.
                    Oh.. damn, already pulled the trigger

Comment

I'd like to suggest a package with everything minus the weights.

Comment

I just placed an order today for the LG Hanger.

One dilemma that I have is I want to take the LG Hanger on the road for work and the weight is a NO GO thru TSA. I never check my bags.

I thought of this collapsible camping water Jug that holds 2.5 Gallons.I believe the conversion is 8.5 Pounds to a Gallon.

http://p.globalsources.com/IMAGES/PD...-Water-Jug.jpg

I can fill'er up in the hotel room and hang away.
                        akaTrex
                        Member of the Month Jan 2016
                        Last edited by akaTrex; 07-28-2013, 08:01 PM.
                        “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

I don't understand how the LG ever held 25 lbs. I've tried pumping up to 12 hg, then attaching about 8 lbs and it holds, but if I pull slightly and increase the force by a few pounds, the glans starts to pull away from the end of the dome.
                          Mid 2006 ≈5 NBPEL -----> Mar 2011 >7" NBPEL

Comment

Originally posted by Baba_Booey View Post
                            I don't understand how the LG ever held 25 lbs. I've tried pumping up to 12 hg, then attaching about 8 lbs and it holds, but if I pull slightly and increase the force by a few pounds, the glans starts to pull away from the end of the dome.
                            What do you mean the glans pull away? As in slippage?

Comment

I guess it could be called slippage. I was using 10 hg, and about 8 lbs SD swinging (I noticed that swinging feels like it's doing more than staying still) and after 30-40 mins I saw that the Co-Flex that I wrap with could be seen through the silicone tubing. I looked it over and saw that my glans wasn't pressed against the end of the dome, even though it had been at the beginning of the set.

I took everything off and tried again, this time pumping up to 12 hg, attaching the 8 lbs, then pulling on the weight to make it about 10-12 lbs to see if my glans would stay still, and it pulls away. It might be necessary to pump even more, but I don't know what is a safe level. It's difficult when the only information given regarding hg is that 10 hg should be enough to hold 10 lbs for 30 mins to an hour.

I have been doing 3 sets a day at 1 hr 20 mins each (all SD swinging) and if I need to pump to a higher hg, I might need to decrease my sets times and possibly the weight and build up conditioning.

I've noticed that if I have skin folded (bunched up) under the silicone near the dome, the glans stays pressed against the dome, but it's painful because it's pulling on the folded skin. If I make sure that the skin is smooth under the silicone, it's comfortable, but the glans pulls away.
                              Baba_Booey
                              Last edited by Baba_Booey; 07-29-2013, 12:43 AM.
                              Mid 2006 ≈5 NBPEL -----> Mar 2011 >7" NBPEL

Comment

Working...
                              X