EQ problem from hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQ problem from hanging

I'm going to try and keep this as short as possible while giving as much information as I can. I've been hanging for 2 months and have made great progress thus far. I normally hang right at 10-12 hours a week and I generally have great EQ and my wife has definitely taken notice of my increases thus far. Yesterday, I got a lot more free time than usual and ended up hanging for almost 4 hours. My max weight is 12lb...and I did 3/4 of a set at 12 before dropping to 10. My next set, I started at 10 and ended up dropping to 8. Anyways, I ended up dropping all the way down to 6 shortly after and stayed there for the duration....I also did quite a bit of bouncing and swinging to increase the intensity as I always do.

Last night, my wife initiated sex and I had quite a fair amount of trouble establishing and maintaining an erection...which is a problem I've never had and I know it surprised her as well (we both still finished, but it was a struggle). Anyhow, I'm quite sore around my ligs in the fat pad region and the base of my penis is quite sore the whole way around ...although slightly more on the top area where there's more stretch felt. Honestly, my penis base feels almost swollen some and my flacid hang is way larger than usual thus far today. I'm just wondering if anyone else has any experience with this? I'm assuming my problem is from extreme fatigue and a bit of soreness causing me issues and that I need to take some time off for it to recover and not ever go above 2 or so hours in a day unless I build up to where it's a regular thing. I don't feel as if I have a true injury as there's not any sharp pain and I can still hand stretch and things without it really hurting. Everything is just really sore and worn out I believe...but I'd certainly love to hear someone elses opinion.

Sounds like you're overtraining a bit. I hang as well (vac hanger) and noticed better results with 3-6 lbs for up to an hour straight.

Try mixing it up with:

1) lower weight
    2) rice sock fulcrum
    3) bundled stretch
    4) split sets (day and night hanging)

Comment

Yep, sounds like you just overdid it for a day. I would bed that you'll snap back to normal within a day or so
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I sure hope so....I'm still somewhat concerned since I've never had this happen before. I will say that I've never been this sore before either though. One thing that I assume is positive is that I know that I woke up at some point last night with an erection that felt relatively normal (other than the base soreness that I have) and I did get somewhat hard (75-85% range) during sex.....so I'm assuming it's unlikely that I did permanent damage.

One thing I did start noticing thus far as the day has passed thus far though is that I've started noticing a bit more soreness across the top of my penis that goes all the way up to about 1/4" behind the glans (and I even feel it somewhat in the glans itself but fairly mildly). I know at one point I did several sets in a row without removing the wrap/hanger.....so I'm wondering if I had a bit of slippage at some point that I didn't notice. I sure know I didn't really feel it or notice any pressure around the head....so I'm a bit surprised if so. I'm sure hoping it gets better quick ...especially since my wife tends to jump me nearly every night and I'd hate to have that same thing happen again.

Comment

A bit of an update....apparently it's been about 2 weeks based on the posting time. A couple of days after this incident occurred, I was able to get an erection and climax....although the sensations of both are not as strong as normal. I have some persistent numbness present primarily in the top side of the head of my penis. It seems to have slightly improved in the last couple of weeks, but it's going very slowly. I'm assuming I caused some sort of nerve damage somehow.....based on the feeling. I had a bout of bell's palsy once a few years back that made my face numb....so I'm familiar with how it goes and this seems to be essentially the same sort of feeling. Anyways, if anyone has had this happen can they tell me about how long it took to get near 100% and if they ever actually got back to where they feel is 100% again? I know when I had the facial nerve issues on one side of my face that it took 2+ months to feel relatively normal again and it didn't actually fully heal even still but it's not a noticeable difference anymore.

Comment

Working...
          X