Shrivel up after using an extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shrivel up after using an extender

Hey guys just started using a Proextender yesterday just putting it on and trying it out with a bit of light-medium tension, im actualy suprised how comfortable it is.

Couple of questions
    1. Its strangling my head and making it look very small as a result, if i losen it off a bit of course it slips out, is this normal and more importantly ok to strangle my head slightly?

2. When taking the extender off my penis shrivels up in terms of length for a short period of time (maybe 30 mins) then after that it seems to go normal with a stretched feel on either side of my shaft (you can tell its had a good tug if you know what i mean lol. Is this shriveling up after immediatly taking the extender off normal?

For many, if they allow and start with very mild tension, and build up slowly, it allows the internal penis to adapt. Maybe over a 4 week build up ?
    It won't be as prone to slip out.
    using noose tube or strap ?

2. Use of heat, befor, during if possible, and after; combined with a gentle massage to restore circulation can minimize this shrinkage. Yes it can happen; the more tension you use, the more it is apt to happen.
    Some of my best flaccid hangs were when I used a light tension, and could wear it for longer sessions.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hey dangler thanks for your response, im using a tube not a strap, its not a problem if its shriveled a bit after using my extender just wanted to make sure im not doing anything wrong or potentialy harming myself

Comment

Your good!
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Yeah do a warm down period wrap it up in a hot towel for 5 10 mins..
          Also wrap it up in a tension bandage of some sort to heal elongated like uncle jims wrap..
          BPSFL -=8.25"=-
          FG -=6.25"=-

Comment

Working...
          X