Anyone ever gain 2 inches with an extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever gain 2 inches with an extender

Has anybody ever gained 2 inches with a penis extender such as size genetics??

I would hang but after much research I found out that my penis might become permanently discolored and I do not want that..
    <link removed by Admin>

Yes!
    I started with an X4, later using a Penimaster Pro. Be dedicated, rack up the hours, but do not go wild with the tension. 600-900 grams will work best.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

How much did you gain and over how long of a period of time ??

Thanks for the advice too.
      <link removed by Admin>

Comment

You need to extend for 10-12 hours EVERY day. Adding manuals before that is even more effective. 1500-2000 hours is an estimate of how long it takes to gain an inch. You can gain faster or slower than that, everybody's different.

He went from 4.5" to 6.65". Check his profile
        Last edited by Vulture; 08-23-2013, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Not planning on getting one soon but if it's that easy to get to 9+ inches it's very enticing ... can you wear an extender with shorts on with an already long penis or is that not going to work? what can you wear and still not show you're wearing it? How do people get away with it at work?
          Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
          4.7 MSEG
          5.1 BEG
          4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
          5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
          4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
            Yes!
            I started with an X4, later using a Penimaster Pro. Be dedicated, rack up the hours, but do not go wild with the tension. 600-900 grams will work best.

agreed people are to worried about tension its time that is more the factor. the penis master pro recommends 600 to 900 grams. i used to think tension i need more tension but when i got my gains they were from around 600 -900 grams.

on top of this i got to much slippage above these number with noose or straps the pro you can do what ever.

Comment

Originally posted by MovingUp View Post
              Not planning on getting one soon but if it's that easy to get to 9+ inches it's very enticing ... can you wear an extender with shorts on with an already long penis or is that not going to work? what can you wear and still not show you're wearing it? How do people get away with it at work?

phallosan forte

Comment

get an extender from ebay. way cheaper.

they have extenders with straps like the size genetic ones.

the rods are heavier. which gives that extending "hang" comfort.

the one i bought off ebay is called "pro extender" it came with a cd. two round donut pads. two different strapping options. either the "straw" or regular strap. the tension is good as well.

several rods to attach. 10.5" inches of rods put together.

of course, you'll have to work your way up all the way to that size through months of use.

cost me $32.

oh and FREE shipping.

it's working like a charm for me.

Comment

Originally posted by diesel225 View Post
                  agreed people are to worried about tension its time that is more the factor. the penis master pro recommends 600 to 900 grams. i used to think tension i need more tension but when i got my gains they were from around 600 -900 grams.

on top of this i got to much slippage above these number with noose or straps the pro you can do what ever.
                  Yeah, I agree with this completely. The head swell is hard to maintain when tension is too high and the head is trying to yank back through the noose.

To put in an effective extender set, that darn penis head can not be allowed to slip back in any way, or else the set loses it's effect. Therefore it's better to get in a quality set at 600g - 900g than it is to struggle along with 1,200g+.

Because time is more important than tension however, it does mean that some users can put in only 4 hours a day say, and leave their penis untouched for 20 hours, and this may not lead to gains if they are a hard gainer. I believe that even the hardest gainers will gain something if they put in 10+ hours a day, you just have to be super dedicated and make a few sacrifices for sure.

For me my life at the moment is based around my extender, which is a pretty sad reality, but I feel like I can't go on and embrace life to the fullest extent unless I am big.
                  Dickie85
                  Last edited by Dickie85; 08-23-2013, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulture View Post
                    You need to extend for 10-12 hours EVERY day. Adding manuals before that is even more effective. 1500-2000 hours is an estimate of how long it takes to gain an inch. You can gain faster or slower than that, everybody's different.

He went from 4.5" to 6.65". Check his profile
                    Where did you get the hrs estimate from?
                    02/10/12: NBPEL: 6,75" (17cm) MidEG: 4,75" (12cm)
                    04.04.13:
                    NBPEL: 7.25" (18,4cm) MidEG: 5" (12,7cm)

Comment

Originally posted by billybrown View Post
                      Where did you get the hrs estimate from?
                      This is likely the amount of hours that works for him, and is also the amount of hours that works for me.

Extender sellers like to say that you can gain 2 inches in 6 months wearing their product for 2 - 4 hours a day. They do this to try and persuade you to buy it and they don't want you to be put off by the real level of effort required.

As a result of this, you get people complaining that they haven't gained despite low hourage, because 'the extender company said so'. 4 hours a day is not enough for everyone to gain, it's only enough for some easy gainers to gain. If you want to guarantee gains, you have to put the work in and it is not easy.

Comment

so are you saying that slow gainers will not gain with 4 hrs/day usage will not grow at all in a year or that they will but it will be insignificant compared to let's say 8 hrs/day usage?
                        04.04.13:

Comment

The 1500-2000 hours per inch has held true for me also.
                          When I first started extending, i would read all over the place about 1000 hours per inch, but for me (if I recall correctly) I hit about .6" in 1000 hours, and .8" in 1500 hours. I now have about 2000 hours of extending under my belt, and though during that last 500 hours along with some dedicated hanging I saw another half inch or so. Most of my extending has been in long sets totaling 8-10 hours per day, with individual sets being 4-6 hours with my Penimaster Pro.

I also agree 100% that 600-900 grams is where you need to be. I've seen many extend with a lot more tension and have little gains to show for it.
                          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by billybrown View Post
                            so are you saying that slow gainers will not gain with 4 hrs/day usage will not grow at all in a year or that they will but it will be insignificant compared to let's say 8 hrs/day usage?
                            Correct, if you are a slow gainer putting in 10 hours per day, then progress will still be ridiculously slow. Then from there you can imagine that 4 hours per day takes 2.5 times longer or more. Probably more due to the double effect of time extended to time unextended.

Comment

Thanks both... then I guess I just have to put more hrs in, no escaping it!
                              04.04.13:

Comment

Working...
                              X