All day stretchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All day stretchers

hey guys im thinking about getting an all day stretcher but firstly i will like to know is do they work?? how effective are they?? have anyone gotten any good results using them??

They work i gained most from the extenders, original penis master. its basic science of traction use by the medical community to lengthen legs or any appendage for that matter.

but i would say the best ones on the market are the phallosan forte first for wear time and comfort and ease of usage and the penis master pro in a close second. other noose and strap extenders have slippage issues and pain issues causing super reduced wear time, but they work they are just a pain in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by dgreatkingp View Post
      hey guys im thinking about getting an all day stretcher but firstly i will like to know is do they work?? how effective are they?? have anyone gotten any good results using them??
      Most people don't think of traction rigs as "all-day" options. The VLC Tugger (disclosure: I sell it) can be worn comfortably all day or even all night if you take responsibility for using it safely. And since it grabs you by the tip, it tensions the whole shaft, not just the lower two thirds.

Whether an ADS works or not depends on how define success. Yes, it works to tension the shaft. The tension that foreskin restorers use (maybe 5 - 10 ounces) is plenty to cause an increase of 1mm to 3mm per month in skin-tube slack. But the shaft has a cross-sectional AREA 5 - 10 as great as the skin tube's, so it would take 5 - 10 times as much tensile FORCE to get the same productive STRESS ( Stress = Force / Area ) in the shaft that foreskin restorers easily get in the skin. There is NOTHING that will let you wear 25 - 50 ounces all day, so you must settle for less stress in the shaft and presumably slower gains.

-Ron
      Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Working...
      X