Keeping Extender attached

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping Extender attached

Having some major trouble keeping my extender on.

Neither the tube or strap will grip enough behind my glands all the blood squeezes out my head gos small and it slips off.

Getting very frustrating.

Any tips people?

Try running with less tension, or slightly less pull.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by linch View Post
      Having some major trouble keeping my extender on.
      Neither the tube or strap will grip enough behind my glands all the blood squeezes out my head gos small and it slips off.
      Getting very frustrating.
      If you have enough slack skin so you can force the skin to cover the glans (nudging the glans back as needed) then you can use a tapeless VLC Tugger to comfortably grip your glans and attach to the extender.

-Ron
      (I make the VLC)
      Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

In addition to tightening the noose more or using less tension, I've found the following to help with slippage:

1) I get a moderate head swell before strapping in.
        2) I made a wrap from ace bandage to go between my penis and the noose with a thicker ridge around the top to prevent the noose from slipping over. (essentially accentuating the coronal ridge)
        3) I've also found the noose itself tends to slip through the holes in the cradle making it less tight and allowing my penis to slip free, especially when the noose gets old and becomes more flexible. To prevent this, I use 2 small binder clips that I attach onto the noose just under the cradle to prevent the ends from loosening.
        2008: 6" BPEL
        Now: 7-1/8" BPEL
        Goal: 8" BPEL

Current Progress Log
        Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

Forget the strap and forget the noose. Both methods caused me great difficulty. Then someone told me about the velcro mod. This works great. Very little slippage. You basically weave a piece of velcro through the strap holes. You should wrap your shaft just below the base using some underwrap and some sticky overwrap. see instructions.. SizeGenetics Attachment Modification Velcro Strap by J1L

Make sure to use an extra long piece of velcro. I'd say ten inches or more. You can always trim it back.
          Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Comment

Working...
          X