Clear All

• x40 the nut sucker :(

I have the x40 my stats are

flaccid

4" long
    4" girth

erect

6.5" long
    5" girth in the middle at the base its 4.5" big difference please advise on a method to get it to the same as the middle if possible

Now my problem is this when using the BM it sucks the skin of me nuts into the tube until me scrotum is hitting the comfort ring and damn it hurts.
    I need to figure a way to stop it so i was thinking about decreasing the internal diameter of the comfort ring this will help.

i think i should have got the x30 but that has now passed i have no more money to invest in this .

so a couple of things

is my starting stats good?

what can i use to decrease the ID of the comfort ring or is there some thing else i can do.

P.S

i have tried putting a hair band around my balls but it dont work plus the hair band is not tight at all how tight is safe?.

thanks so much in advance

How do you put yourself into the pump..?
    BPSFL -=8.25"=-
    FG -=6.25"=-

Comment

A hair band at the base of your penis may help. I have never used one, but your problem sounds quite painful.
      Starting (20 JUL 2012)
      BPFSL: 7.5"
      BPEL: 6.75"
      EG: 4.75"
      Current (8/3/17)
      BPFSL: 8.7"
      BPEL: 8.1"
      MEG: 5.5"
      BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
      8.25 BPEL
      5.75 MEG

Comment

I have used Bathmate for 3 years plus. I have not had this issue ,but have had imprint from the baffle.
        I find that if you soak in bathtub for 5 minutes before using Bathmate is helpful.
        My routine using it has been successful. Anyone interested let me know.

Comment

i go into the BM erect as much as I can any way ll.

TBH i have very long hanging balls and very very strecthy skin loads of access skin at that I can stretch my ball sack skin a long way not kidding I will have to post a pic if you lot are interested?.

I will try a hair band on the base of the penis I was thinking about a cock ring may help?.

And yes its bloody painful.

Basically i pump and then slowly my skin going down the fron of me sack is sucked in as well till my scrutum is pulled up slowly towards the comfort ring (comfort my ass LOL) and then once it hits the comfort ring its really really squased against it.

I have came out of the BM with blue balls so not good and I am going to stop till i get this fixed .

Any way I know some guys would kill for nuts like mine but tbh its not all that good when ya sit on em and they hang down ya legs etc etc :P

Any way please keep the advice going I really want to get back to using me BM.

will post pics if its of interest just to see if I really do have large nuts so u lot can comment?

Thanks

Comment

never done it before but here is the lengh of me nuts lol

they hang 5" down
            and width is about 4" so way bigger than me flaccid penis but I knew that when i was none shaved i was all ways getting pubes stuck in me foreskin lol

Comment

Sorry to keep asking questions but is it safe to place my testicles and penis in the bathmate and pump to max pressure?.

I dont think I will get my penis and testicles in there but if its safe i may give it a go?

Thanks

Comment

I don't own a bathmate but I'm pretty sure that you can buy a foam protection guard for the base.

Using a hair tie around your scrotum would probably work too.
                My progress log

Comment

Working...
                X