Heating Pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heating Pad

I bought an electric heating pad today! I haven't used it yet but i worried that it isn't warm enough. What do you guys think? Does it need to be really hot?
    Start (25/1 -09)
    BPEL 6.29
    EG 4,53

Now (2/9 -09)
    BPEL 6,40
    EG 5,1

Final goal

EL 8,0
    EG 6

Originally posted by Zixo View Post
    I bought an electric heating pad today! I haven't used it yet but i worried that it isn't warm enough. What do you guys think? Does it need to be really hot?
    Just a few degrees above body temperature will do the trick. Any more than that and you risk burning yourself.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
      Just a few degrees above body temperature will do the trick. Any more than that and you risk burning yourself.
      Thank you Big Al =)
      Start (25/1 -09)
      BPEL 6.29
      EG 4,53

Now (2/9 -09)
      BPEL 6,40
      EG 5,1

Final goal

EL 8,0
      EG 6

Comment

If its anything like mine you have to be careful. Even on Low it will burn you if your not! :O
        Starting - 5" BPEL 4 1/8" EG
        Now - 5 3/4" BPEL 4 3/8" EG

Sure wish i knew 10 yeas ago what i know now...

Comment

Originally posted by Zixo View Post
          Thank you Big Al =)
          You're welcome
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I cant find a place to but a heating pad?
            Anyone have a WWW where I can but one?
            Or know what kind of store I should be looking in?

Comment

Hey guys,

Is there an existing consensus on how well these electronic heating pads work for PE warmup purposes?

I have to do my PE stealth, so over the past month I've tried to do PE after showering (using 2 minutes of hot showering at the end as the warmup) and have found this to not work out very well. Rice sock or hot towel is out of the question, I don't have a personal sink or a microwave in my room. Electronic heat pad is my next plan.

For those of you in Canada, Canadian Tire should carry it, planning to buy one there tomorrow. A quick search online shows that Walmart seems to carry them also.

Comment

heating pad

I cant find a place to but a heating pad?
                Anyone have a WWW where I can but one?
                Or know what kind of store I should be looking in?

Walmart and Target both have a large selection of heating pads. If you look under heating pad in Target they have a 12 X 15 moist heating pad that works .I have this same one i picked up last time i was down in the states as i am in CANADA . $15.99 how can you beat that it works great just be careful they don't feel hot to the touch but trust me they are.
                starting june 09
                bpel 7"
                nbpel 6"
                bpfsl 7.5"
                sept 09
                bpel 7.75"
                nbpel 6.75
                bpfsl 8"
                eg just under 5 mid shaft
                5.5 base
                head 5.5" like a mushroom now

Goal 9X6 or more if possible :)

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive. - Bugs Bunny

Comment

oops

justwannabebig i didn't notice you were in Denmark until i already submitted my reply. didn't mean to sound like a dick as i didn't really notice where you were from . You must have something like Walmart in Denmark .I imagine there is probably a big bedding chain of some sort in Denmark they all carry this kind of stuff in North America atleast
                  starting june 09
                  bpel 7"
                  nbpel 6"
                  bpfsl 7.5"
                  sept 09
                  bpel 7.75"
                  nbpel 6.75
                  bpfsl 8"
                  5.5 base

Comment

fass33:

Non taken
                    well, yes there must be a store, where I can pick one up.
                    I just dont know where to look.
                    we dont have a Wallmart here in Denmark, or something simalere I think!..

Comment

Bought a heat pad at Canadian Tire for $19 today - will test it out tonight and report my findings with it.

Comment

Tried out the heat pad last night.

Was worried it wasn't hot enough, but it turns out to do a decent job. I pretty much just laid the pad over my lap and pray that i will still be able to have children after months or even years of doing this warmup. I have never tried the rice sock or towel thing so I can't compare but this heat pad shall be a good friend to me over the next few months. After the warmup, stretching and jelqing felt more effective = WIN.

For those interested, the one I got is the same one shown here Amazon.com: SoftHeat Heating Pad, Moist or Dry, Deluxe: Health & Personal Care
                        justwannabebig - maybe Amazon will ship to Denmark?

Comment

heating pad

bananaman, don't lay it in your lap wrap you're pecker like a weiner then you don't have to worry about the family jewels, i promise this works better just start off low and adjust to feel trust me
                          starting june 09
                          bpel 7"
                          nbpel 6"
                          bpfsl 7.5"
                          sept 09
                          bpel 7.75"
                          nbpel 6.75
                          bpfsl 8"
                          5.5 base

Comment

Originally posted by BananaManCanDance View Post
                            Tried out the heat pad last night.

Was worried it wasn't hot enough, but it turns out to do a decent job. I pretty much just laid the pad over my lap and pray that i will still be able to have children after months or even years of doing this warmup. I have never tried the rice sock or towel thing so I can't compare but this heat pad shall be a good friend to me over the next few months. After the warmup, stretching and jelqing felt more effective = WIN.

For those interested, the one I got is the same one shown here Amazon.com: SoftHeat Heating Pad, Moist or Dry, Deluxe: Health & Personal Care
                            justwannabebig - maybe Amazon will ship to Denmark?

I found out, that my Mom have one..
                            I just never knew.. heh
                            But thanks anyway
                            And BTW - gotta say, LOOOVE how its heat up my penis..
                            But should i lay a towel or something between the pad and my penis?

Comment

I got a similar heating pad from Amazon: Amazon.com: Sunbeam Health at Home Standard Moist/Dry Heating Pad: Sunbeam: Health & Personal Care

Here's how I use it:

1) Take it out of its casing and remove moisture sponge thing.

2) Turn it on (set it to Medium) and let it heat up for 5-10 minutes.

3) Run some hot water and hold the sponge under. Wring it out nicely so it isn't dripping

4) Put the pad back into its case, with the sponge present

5) Fold one long edge back (so the new "edge" becomes closer to the center)

6) Wrap it around pecker like that.

Usually, leaving it on medium heat is fine. Sometimes, if I let it preheat too long, I will lower it to low (or even just turn it off) if I feel it's a bit too hot. I hold it well away from my balls, for obvious reasons.

Note: I'm a newbie, so I'm not sure if this is the best way to go, or the right heat level. It's just how i've been doing it. It comes out nice and warm, but it's hard to do stretches at first cause it's a little wet, so I lose grip.

Comment

Working...
                              X