Clamping Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clamping Questions

I started out in March with a below average 4.3 (perhaps even smaller, my measurements were not accurate). I am around 4.65 right now. I know that I need a few more months of manual experience before I get into clamping but I am nonetheless curious.

It seems like girth gains are reportedly better with clamping as opposed to pure manual but how much? Along with that, what are typical gains like with clamping and perhaps some manual mixed in compared to just manual exercises? If you guys don't care, general advice and experiences are also welcome.

Thanks!

Everything in PE is relative. These girth gains with jelqing compared to gains by clamping are really relative to what the dude has been doing before, how conditioned he is, and if he's reached a plateau.

Take Looking4more, he made some fantastic length and girth gains by modifying JP90 and later adding some manual girth work. (see https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html)

You're still relatively new. You should look to some manual girth exercises like Ulis, supra slammers, squeezes, compressors, slinkies, before jumping directly into clamping.

These manual exercises will do several things for you. First, they will help augment your girth gains from jelqing. Second, as you carefully add Ulis then increase sets, then a couple weeks later drop sets and add slammers then increase sets, and so on, they will condition your penis for subsequent intense exercises and eventually clamping.

If you take a careful, deliberate approach to your girth work you will maximize the effectiveness of each exercise. If you rush into girth work and advanced device work you risk injury, stalling your progress, and possibly slowing your future gains.

Comment

You misunderstood. I, like many ignorant noobies, did not do the entire JP90 program and have been doing variations of Ulis, SSs, compressors, stretches, and so on for a while. Not saying what I did was a great thing but my penis was far more conditioned than your average novice as I have been edging and MMOing before I even hit puberty.

I take rest extremely seriously and listen to my body. Clamping is something that I won't even consider for some months now in the future but I want to gain as much knowledge as I can in the meantime. My forecast, in the coming months, will continue to be manual.

Comment

I have a question too.
        I was wondering what kind of clamp what type and where i could buy one when the time comes that i might need one

thank you very much
        changed to Registered user group from Awaiting email verification.

Comment

WTF is Ulis, supra slammers, squeezes, compressors, slinkies? Someone explain these exercises to me like I was 5..

Comment

Working...
          X