Bathmate hurts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate hurts

I've been using the bathmate Hercules for a week now. The thing is amazing! I started slow and always begin slow on the pressure. I warm up for five mins in a hot shower then stretch before I use it. The last few days I can feel the rubber clamping my lower shaft and it hurts. It's not too painful just hurts. Do I need a bigger one? I have plenty of room width wise when I start. Any recommendations?

Bump

Comment

I found it quite uncomfortable too. Part of the reason I switched to an air pump.
      Start (25/06/2012)............. Current (16/09/2013)

BPEL - 16.30cm (6.4'')........ BPEL - 18cm (7.1'')
      MEG - 12.30cm (4.8'')......... MEG - 13.5cm (5.3'')

Comment

What size are you erect? It is impossible to say without knowing this. I once got up to about 8 x 5.5 and I found I was starting to get too big for the hercules I stopped using it for a few months though and its not too bad again
        Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
        Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
        Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
        http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'll need to measure my erect girth again but my length is 5.

Comment

Length is not a problem so but do check the girth as that would be the main contributing factor to your problem
            Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
            Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
            Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
            http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Could it be your using it too often and causing stress to the skin?
              "Todays preparation determines tomorrow's achievement."

Comment

I haven't used it for more than one set for about 7 mins. Once a day. It feels like its clamping my shafts base.

Comment

I was wondering something kinda of like this but is there a special way so i can get the most out of my pump? Ive been able to do it a few times, but others it doesn't feel like im doing anything at all
                  changed to Registered user group from Awaiting email verification.

Comment

Make sure your suction is good. For me it's easier to go in as erect as possible. Warm up your penis a bit for 3-5 mins and do some stretching. I would gradually build pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyManBack View Post
                      I've been using the bathmate Hercules for a week now. The thing is amazing! I started slow and always begin slow on the pressure. I warm up for five mins in a hot shower then stretch before I use it. The last few days I can feel the rubber clamping my lower shaft and it hurts. It's not too painful just hurts. Do I need a bigger one? I have plenty of room width wise when I start. Any recommendations?
                      i recomend bathmate X40.it seems like a good in between from the x30 and Goliath
                      first start 15 cm
                      x11.3---start second:16.3cm x 11.5cm --- current: 6.7 ''L x 4.75 '' G (17cm x12cm) --- goal: 7.5 '' x 5.5 ''

Comment

X30
                        ---
                        Max Diameter -- 46mm, 1.81 inches (5.68" Circumference)
                        Max Length -- 190mm, 7.48 inches

X40
                        ---
                        Max Diameter -- 50mm, 1.96 inches (6.15" Circumference)
                        Max Length -- 220mm, 8.66 inches

Goliath
                        ---
                        Max Diameter -- 60mm, 2.36 inches (7.41" Circumference)
                        Max Length -- 250mm, 9.84 inchess
                        first start 15 cm
                        x11.3---start second:16.3cm x 11.5cm --- current: 6.7 ''L x 4.75 '' G (17cm x12cm) --- goal: 7.5 '' x 5.5 ''

Comment

Should I just go ahead and get the Goliath? Or not.

Comment

I think I may have been not centering the bathmate correctly when I put it on. I'm gonna test my theory tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyManBack View Post
                              I haven't used it for more than one set for about 7 mins. Once a day. It feels like its clamping my shafts base.
                              I thought your only meant to use it 2/3 times a week? That's a lot of pulling on the skin no?
                              "Todays preparation determines tomorrow's achievement."

Comment

Working...
                              X